Thread: Aeron B96

Aeron B96

Hi,

Does anyone know if there ever was a shoulder stock made for the B96.
    I know you can get them for the plinker style pistol.
    Also wishing to know if there is a longer barrel available?

regards,

Jim.

I think the B96 was only made with one barrel length; after all it has a 5-shot magazine and intended to be used for timed/rapid-fire target shooting and a long barrel would tend to be a disadvantage. It would also be difficult to fit a shoulder stock since the CO2 capsule fits in the grip. This is purely speculation and I am no expert on this pistol although I have owned one for 15 years or so; a great little weapon which I would not consider selling!

Yes it is a great little gun, been doing 10 metre target shooting with good results. only now I have a disability and cannot hold it single handed hence the request for a shoulder stock. I will probably go about making one myself if I cannot find one ready made. but heres hoping!!

B96

Why not swap to bench rest rifle ? That way you can keep your pistol unmodified which will spoil it. At Shootability we have plenty of people who will bench shoot due to their disabilities

I know it's not really much help but it's an idea

Heidi
    I reject reality and substitute it for my own little world.

http://www.shootability-nfk.co.uk/

Thanks for the suggestion Heidi, I am trying to find a local club that does benchrest, but best I can find so far is Light Sporter Rifle which can be done standing up. so I want a light rifle. I have checked the rules for group which says a rifle can be either .22 or .177, so I am thinking of building my own rifle using a b96, because of the weight.

I cant hold a heavy gun steady enough!.

cheers,

Jim.