Thread: Feinwerkbau 300SU for sale

Feinwerkbau 300SU for sale

I am selling two Feinwerkbau 300SU match air rifles - the first is the later type with the adjustable cheekpiece. (early types came with two separate optional heights of cheekpiece).

This rifle would make an excellent classic MPL rifle to shoot in the new postal series and is a proven winner at 10 metres as well as being an increasingly collectable classic match air rifle that is continuing to slowly appreciate as less top condition examples are offered for sale.

The FWB raiser blocks are fitted and can be removed if a low line cheekpiece shooting position is preferred.

I shot the rifle at RMTC last week and it performed superbly well as always - only the shooter gave a less than perfect result!

The condition is just about as good as it gets and so any inspection and a test shoot prior to purchase would be welcomed.

Always a very desirable rifle, the 300SU was never made in the same volume as the 300S that shares the same mechanics but does not have the same amount of adjustments as the more desirable SU variant offered for sale here.

I am asking £475 with a hard case for this superb example of a very collectable classic match air rifle.

I also have another 300SU for sale of the slightly earlier type that came with two separate wooden cheekpieces - the mechanics never changed when the later adjustable cheekpiece was brought out. This is another very good example that is in excellent condition and will also come in a hard case for £450.00.

Feinwerkbau 300SU with high and low cheek pieces. £450.00. http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=61

Collection and inspection prior to purchase would be preferred but I can arrange to have either rifle delivered by APC to any mainland UK address with their "next day"service for £25.00.
    Last edited by zooma; 14-08-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Sorry about the broken link in my first post - and thanks to those who have contacted me to let me know about it.

I have now corrected it and here it is again:-

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=61

I will be away until next Wednesday but I will answer any enquires as soon as I get back.
    Last edited by zooma; 14-08-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.