Thread: Wanted: Original/Diana Model 27 in 0.177 (previously posted in "Wanted/Swaps"

Wanted: Original/Diana Model 27 in 0.177 (previously posted in "Wanted/Swaps"

Hello All,

I'm getting back into airguns, mainly collecting springers from the '70s and '80s that I couldn't afford as an apprentice!

I'm looking to give a good home to an Original/Diana Model 27 in 0.177 in good condition from this period.

Many thanks,
    Bill.

Any Model 27's in 0.177?

Bump ...

Willing to pay a premium for one of these in good condition ...

Diana 27 procurement

Bill, I am but a mere American, and speaking in total ignorance of what's involved in shipping airguns to the UK from Germany.

But assuming that hurdle can be surmounted, the richest source for model 27's that I know of is the German auction site "eGun." There are usually several nice ones on offer there at any given moment, plus they usually go for very reasonable money. I got quite a few airguns from there, before DHL and the German post office decided that shipping airguns to the USA was some form of unbearable evil.

Good luck in your search.

Quote Originally Posted by MDriskill View Post
    Bill, I am but a mere American, and speaking in total ignorance of what's involved in shipping airguns to the UK from Germany.

But assuming that hurdle can be surmounted, the richest source for model 27's that I know of is the German auction site "eGun." There are usually several nice ones on offer there at any given moment, plus they usually go for very reasonable money. I got quite a few airguns from there, before DHL and the German post office decided that shipping airguns to the USA was some form of unbearable evil.

Good luck in your search.
    yes Mike/Bill,i think one or two members on here have bought from germany perhaps they might give us a run down as to shipping.i don't know why the 27s seem so rarely offered for sale,there must be quite a few about in the uk?.maybe the owners are keeping them because they are nice little rifles but don't fetch a lot. keep looking and one will turn up. atb

Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by isobar View Post
    yes Mike/Bill,i think one or two members on here have bought from germany perhaps they might give us a run down as to shipping.i don't know why the 27s seem so rarely offered for sale,there must be quite a few about in the uk?.maybe the owners are keeping them because they are nice little rifles but don't fetch a lot. keep looking and one will turn up. atb
    Thanks for the advice and encouragement gents: much appreciated.

I'll keep on looking and brush up on my German!

Best Regards,
    Bill.

Hi Bill,

If you could reconcile yourself to .22 I can help with quite a tidy example I bought as part of a collection the other day. If you email me at walnutfarm@hotmail.co.uk I'll send details and photos.

ATVB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

There's one on Gunstar for £65!

Gunstar Model 27

Quote Originally Posted by zpaulg View Post
    There's one on Gunstar for £65!
    Hi zpaulg,

thanks for your post.
    I had enquired after this quite a while ago, but it had been sold. The advertiser said he couldn't remove the ad!. The other one on Gunstar is a half-stocked smoothbore earlier than the one I'm after, but thanks for thinking of me.

Best Regards,
    Bill.