Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: c02 webley service revolver coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    £50,000 over a lifetime is apparently what the average wees away;...

ATB, Ed
    And the rest we waste.

chris u'5 is offline I'm a dumbass, it's official!!
    Very cool indeed!

Only thing that spoils it a wee bit is the markings which are shown in the pictures in the link below;

http://www.shootingandscuba.co.uk/st...g-replica.html

Do you see the white marking on the 4th and last picture? It isn't there in the main and 2nd picture. Such a shame to spoil a great looking product with such a pointless addition (perhaps it's law??) which I suspect will be present in the final version

Edit.
    Just saw the safety catch too...bummer!
    Last edited by chris u'5; 23-10-2014 at 03:25 PM.
    "Who's the only one here that knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

Quote Originally Posted by chris u'5 View Post
    Very cool indeed!

Only thing that spoils it a wee bit is the markings which are shown in the pictures in the link below;

http://www.shootingandscuba.co.uk/st...g-replica.html

Do you see the white marking on the 4th and last picture? It isn't there in the main and 2nd picture. Such a shame to spoil a great looking product with such a pointless addition (perhaps it's law??) which I suspect will be present in the final version

Edit.
    Just saw the safety catch too...bummer!
    The white lettering can be either carefully scraped off or covered over with a black marker pen. The safety, I agree , is a nuisance but is at least fairly unobtrusive. I shall be removing my safety and blanking off the aperture, but then I am a clever bloke, others will have to live with it. I don't think either will detract from the shooting experience.

Pete.