Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: c02 webley service revolver coming soon!

If it ejects I will be impressed.

I'll be really impressed if they do a Fosbery version of it too!

Steady old chap!

Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
    I hope it's made from something more substantial than plastic and/or monkey metal,though unlikely I suppose!
    Sadly that must be the case. No way for it to be made and sold for that price otherwise.

Plenty of replicas available made in China which is not bad in itself but what I mean is that if you have the $$$ for a viable order they can make a replica of anything for you.

Nevertheless the use of such materials is acceptable in the airgunning scene, and it must be, because otherwise these items just would not exist.

The "proper" stuff aka Brococks are now illegal, and they were mostly based on real firearms already being produced in reasonable numbers that had some components replaced or just machined, basically the cylinder and the barrel, thus the cost was within reason.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Shame it's BB rather than pellet firing. Would have been nice to have some accuracy too, particularly as there are similar pellet firing CO2 pistols available.

John

Crumbs. Not really into airguns these days but can see this being a lovely "ornament" in place of a deac.

Would go well with an Enfield or AIA if I ever get my bum into gear and buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Shame it's BB rather than pellet firing. Would have been nice to have some accuracy too, particularly as there are similar pellet firing CO2 pistols available.

John
    I'd put some money on it being made by the same factory that puts out the "Dan Wesson" type replicas, and don't these come in a pellet firing option? Together with 6mm plastic BB, IIRC.

Certainly it would be very simple for the factory to offer these in any reasonable airgun calibre.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Having one of them- definately

The early production example that I handled ejects on opening like the real thing and I could not see any markings on it apart from authentic WW1 markings. It was made out of alloy but I assume it would be prohibitively expensive if made from steel. A pellet firing version would be very welcome.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    enny 1 sin 1 of this bullet gun fake pellet gun?

for sale?

I can get you one Alistair

Pm on way

I don't care about it now I've 'ad some cider

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    I don't care about it now I've 'ad some cider
    It's cider has done for this country. And it may have done for you. First it was Mrs Thatcher and The Sweeny making the egregiously effeminate 'lager beer' from the Continent fashionable for actual MEN to drink (She encouraged the nation to aspire to act like the rich and take foreign holidays, while the pretentious TV Cockney plainclothesman was trying to set himself above uniform plod) THEN when the recent recession bites and in our hour of weakness the Irish and French apple industries launch an artillery barrage of 'cider', tarted up as a sophisticated tipple.... whereas we all secretly know its just a trainer drink for adolescents or cheap back-up for the derelicts in the park for when the Special Brew gives out. Lager, then cider .... what next? They are eating croissants IN NEWCASTLE! Wake up!

'The cider's fizz from street to street, shall weave old Englands winding sheet.'

Doomed!
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 04-10-2014 at 08:15 AM.

:: opens one eye :: ... Whaa...?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    It's cider has done for this country. And it may have done for you. First it was Mrs Thatcher and The Sweeny making the egregiously effeminate 'lager beer' from the Continent fashionable for actual MEN to drink (She encouraged the nation to aspire to act like the rich and take foreign holidays, while the pretentious TV Cockney plainclothesman was trying to set himself above uniform plod) THEN when the recent recession bites and in our hour of weakness the Irish and French apple industries launch an artillery barrage of 'cider', tarted up as a sophisticated tipple.... whereas we all secretly know its just a trainer drink for adolescents or cheap back-up for the derelicts in the park for when the Special Brew gives out. Lager, then cider .... what next? They are eating croissants IN NEWCASTLE! Wake up!

'The cider's fizz from street to street, shall weave old Englands winding sheet.'

Doomed!
    Thanks Alastair, that made I larf out loud......!
    Last edited by flatrajectory; 04-10-2014 at 06:04 PM.