Thread: Longbow long stroked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Longbow long stroked

Just wondering if anyone got one v glided and long stroked. Mines in being done currently just wondering what I can expect from standard gun to this tune. Cheers in advance

Wooooooooooooo

Don't all jump at once guys

Not sure if you meant "long stroke" or "short stroke" but judging by the response I would suggest it's not a very popular mod !...

I read bits and bobs of long stroke and Lynn informs me it is available now. So I'm having v glided long stroked. Was hoping someone had it done lol

Does not need long stroking, all the longbow needs is converting to the Diana 28mm seal and a 3.3mm transfer port...shoots awesome like this, with next to no piston seal burn either which hampers other seals that are used.

why over complicate the gun...it does not need it, perfect bore and stroke already!

Well I wouldn't know that, nor would I know where to start lol it's being done now anyway, hopefully it will shoot sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by robwelsh View Post
    Just wondering if anyone got one v glided and long stroked. Mines in being done currently just wondering what I can expect from standard gun to this tune. Cheers in advance
    Well, I have 4. 3 have +6mm and one has the max +8mm and they are all pussy cats in ALL calibres (don't know about 0.25 though)! One has a 3.2mm TP too. After exhaustively testing the +8mm one, I had a +6mm one converted and then 2 more and I don't do that just for the hell of it! (Scottish Dwelling Yorkshiremen don't throw money away!)

You will enjoy that when you get it back!

atvb
    David
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!