Thread: club tonight

club tonight

Have respite care for my Autistic son tonight so off to the club at 6pm, takeing my Anschutz 335 series 2 in .22 and my awesome Diana 52 Carbine allso in .22. In my mind 2 of the finest German springers of the last 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    Have respite care for my Autistic son tonight so off to the club at 6pm, takeing my Anschutz 335 series 2 in .22 and my awesome Diana 52 Carbine allso in .22. In my mind 2 of the finest German springers of the last 40 years.
    Hi Fatty

Good stuff and i agree with your 52 comment.To me they are better shooter than any HW(knives out for me) and i had em nearly all. But also may i say i love my gas ram HW 90. The only other i would put against my 52 or 54 is my Air Arms tx200sr.
    These are all straight out the factory and not tuned.

Thumbs up

Have a great time Dave

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

thanks guys, when I got there they were packing uop due to weather, so willbe saturday

Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    thanks guys, when I got there they were packing uop due to weather, so willbe saturday
    Hi,

Weather looks to be improving for the weekend, so I hope you get some well deserved relaxation.

It's great that you have a hobby to help fully enjoy the precious spare time you must get to yourself.

Enjoy.

Brian

When I had a 52 I seemed to need a lot of room at the bench.
    Which is what other members said -but not so politely!

Me and the gun these days I am no longer a svelte 11 stone fat bastard thats me

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hi,

Weather looks to be improving for the weekend, so I hope you get some well deserved relaxation.

It's great that you have a hobby to help fully enjoy the precious spare time you must get to yourself.

Enjoy.

Brian
    cheers Brian, hes hard work, but done it alone since his mum diead in 2000, she was 36 with cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by hookerball View Post
    Hi Fatty

Good stuff and i agree with your 52 comment.To me they are better shooter than any HW(knives out for me) and i had em nearly all. But also may i say i love my gas ram HW 90. The only other i would put against my 52 or 54 is my Air Arms tx200sr.
    These are all straight out the factory and not tuned.
    Sorry for missing your post Sir, I had a mark 1 TX which was awesome, I bought it of the late brother in law of a mate at Nelson Airgun club in South Wales, It had an awesome period Tasco once ownded by my good friend Steve Chubb( allso of Nelson) after much nagging and an unschelded job on my old car it was back in the hands of John Parry Club Chairman, . It wasnt working to standard and Nelson hosted a shoot for the Air Arms owners club, were the guys who know these things backwards soon got her working has she should. The HW 90 is one I never bought, shoot a few and liked but have a Theoben Grand Prix in .22 and an Evolution Carbine both in n.22. The 52 is my 2nd, sold the last one( and regreted it) so when one was available here it wasnt long before she was living in my gun room Shes called the Valkarie and like these legendary warriors shes beutiful and deadley.