Thread: Steyr Air Pistol Ambidextrous Grip

Steyr Air Pistol Ambidextrous Grip

Has anybody used these or would know what sizes they come in?
    Regards, Phil

Yes, the one I used was a medium

The only advantage over a right hand grip was I could actually hold the pistol - it did nothing for my accuracy (that's my story anyway!) as there is no support for the fingers, no palm shelf.

Imagine fitting a stippled toilet roll inner to your high performance pistol......

But then I'm spoilt, as all my shooty things are true lefties!

(by the way, if any right handed shooter says "oh, just use it and get used to it", let them try and shoot yours - the look on their faces is usually priceless!!)

Adrian
    Last edited by adiepie; 28-08-2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: missing closing bracket.....
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

Adrian

Thanks, I was thinking of using one for using with under 13 year olds as they hold them two handed and one handed grips are a bit too chunky. It also helps to accommodate left handed people. Do you know what grip sizes there are? In your opinion would a small grip be ok for that age range.
    Regards, Phil

Hi Phil

Have just checked the Steyr catalogue (anal? me??), and it appears to only be available in small

I used this as part of GB Pentathlon, they were using it as you are suggesting.

Harry Preston usually has them in stock

Good shooting!

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

Adrian

Thanks, that is what I was going to use it for.
    Regards, Phil