I bought a second hand Hege Siber pistol a couple of days ago. Tried to find a second hand Feinwerkbau History 1, but no luck.
Iīv read that Siber was the pistol to have before underhammers came. So it should be ok. At least it fits much better in my hand than my clubmateīs Pedersoli Le Page .31 that I have used in all Kuchenreuter competitions this summer.

Do you guys know, when were the original Siber-A-Lausanne pistols produced? Any pictures of one online? I havenīt found anything yet..

Pistol came with two moulds, Lee single cavity and some locally made mould that I canīt even use with my bottom pouring pot.
Cast well over 100 balls with that lee mould ..not fun. Is that lead casting channel in Lee 18ball 00 buckshot mould easy and fast to remove?
That buckshot is stated to be .330 in diameter. Do those work well in pistols? Good accuracy etc.

Pistol came with two pages of loading info (in german that I donīt understand much) that has photos of groups shot with Siber and load info under each group. Load info of best group says:
8gr of Swiss no.1,
.330 round ball,
0.005" (0.12mm) patch
"MOS 2 fett" <- What is that?

I use Swiss no.2 in my revolver. Do I need to dispense different amount of no.2 to reach same accuracy what 8gr of Swiss no.1 has?