Thread: Rohm twin master ?

Rohm twin master ?

Rohm Twin master. Any good.??? Although iv got a cabinet full of section one stuff i still really like my air guns, especially
    my air pistols. Several of us at my local club shoot sec one comp cards then out come the air pistols. A couple of the guys
    are going on about the Rohm twin master top as a very good buy, so whats your thoughts.??? Tim

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've had a couple of the co2 powered Rohms. Its a bit confusing as the double action is odd on a target gun and the single action trigger isn't the best. They're nice pistols though and I'm sure the PCP will be just as good, maybe better. However, my wife and I were playing with an Izzy 46 at T20's bash this weekend and that has been added to the very top of my "need" list. Its ease of use, self contained-edness and price all make it a very attractive package.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

I have quite a few target pistols including the Rohm in PCP and the IZH 46M. I would not chose the Rohm as a top target shooter but I do enjoy shooting it as a long range plinker. It tends to be underpowered out of the box but I have increased the velocity to match my other pistols, which is quite easy to do.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Many Thanks gents. Funny how things happen. One of the club members turned up with his so have now had a few shots with one, very nice.
    He then tells me he is selling his .177 Alecto to help fund the new toy for £150, given this gun is nearly new i said ok, sold. So I'm now the
    owner of a very nice Alecto. Still fancy a twin master pcp so may yet get one aswell.
    Last edited by tim56; 09-09-2014 at 09:50 AM.