Thread: Pardini K12

Pardini K12

Has anyone managed to get THEIR hands on a Pardini K12 and if so what do you think of it

I'm not on your side of the pond, so perhaps it's easier getting one's hands on the K12 here. Had mine since June of 2013, and I like it very much. It shoots holes exactly where I've got it pointed when the trigger goes *click* and otherwise performs flawlessly. The recoil absorber is a fine thing, very reliable. The K12 weighs about the same as my old K10 and is quite similar in many ways, but the trigger is much more refined, a cleaner release by far.

I have one and love it and used it relentlessly for 9 months now, I'm uk based and know of one other in the uk that uses one he like it so much he bought another one as backup. The standard grip was a little big for me and have had a rink grip made and that is fine. what more can I say than it is stylish not that should matter and the trigger is superb and I am very pleased with it.

George
    Last edited by thirdwheel; 03-09-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    One of our members has been shooting a K12 for several months and has had excellent scores and results in both SPA and Dorset leagues.

The pistol has a balance that belies its weight and it sits naturally on aim; an excellent trigger with positive let off and enough adjustability to suit most people.
    ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

I believe that Paul Cutts of Diverse Trading is the importer for Pardini, and if you contact him he may be able to help arrange a viewing/trial either at Bisley or near him.
    Regards, Phil

Just noticed there is one for sale in the for sale section, superb pistols and been shooting mine this evening, the recoil absorber works very well too.
    I'd been shooting my original 6g and the k12 felt very light after that.

George

Steve13 Guest
    It's me that MIKEC4 above has reported on.

I bought the K12 when I returned to pistol shooting after a very long lay-off. I tried a number of different pistols belonging to members of our club but settled on the K12. I don't regret my choice, it performs exceptionally well (I've already managed a couple of 50's). The sight adjustments are very easy and well marked (so no need to refer to the instructions every time you need to alter them-which doesn't apply to a lot of other pistols!). The grip suits me well, although I can see this as individual choice, it may not suit everyone but which grip does? The balance is good and considering its weight it feels surprisingly light. The trigger has plenty of adjustment and is consistent and very smooth.
    Other adjustments are pretty simple but the instruction manual could be a bit better.
    All in all I can recommend this as an excellent pistol.