Quote Originally Posted by Oddbob08 View Post
I'll second that, don't mess, it's like poking a wasps nest, they'll come back with their extended family, do some nasty things to you and then vanish without a trace.

To give you an idea what lengths they'll go to, they reduced a man's 'length' and left him bleeding to death by the roadside near where I live a few months ago, it was over a woman. The story made the news, it wasn't just a bit of hearsay. What didn't make the news though, was they got the wrong man

So I'd report them to the local Police, they say rural crime is on the increase.
Who is "they"??
I only say this as it appears to me to be a very very broard sweeping statment that harbours negative thoughts about "travellers" in which you are very wrong... You may experience this exact same issue with "those local country" types that walk arond with there guns!! or "those towny types" racing round with there cars. But its actualy only another individual bad egg effecting the whole community & they are in every stereotypical community including yours.
"Them & us" can be very damaging when said like that as when somone decides to "go & get 'them'" they might just get the wrong person just like the story you just told.
There are meany meany very friendly open characters from meany meany different traveling communitys I'm included in that, living on a boat mooving up and down the canal system and I know for a fact that the people who you say are "them" are just bad people regardless of there ethnic origin.
Please don't take this personally I'm just trying to point out some truths about people, class structures & that they are nearly always wrong.
Rant over