I've got a little bit of movement on my HW100, it was first noticed when the POI changed vertically when swapping between day shooting and when the Nite site was fitted to the scope.

I'd been scratching head over this for a while and finally spoke to Garry C at MTC who kindly explained there must be movement somewhere.

What I found is that when holding the stock in one hand and the action with the other a very slight 'click' could be heard as there was indeed a fraction of movement between the action and the stock.

The other day I was reading Shooting Sports (June 2012) and found an article written by Terry Almond about synthetically bedding in your PCP's stock using Araldite. In his article Terry did this to a Daystate MK3 to lift the air cylinder off the stock as he was concerned about marginal inconsistencies caused by the expansion and contraction of the cylinder as it pushed on the stock.

In my case I want to replace the slivers of plastic that I've used to stop the movement with a more permanent option, but it should be the same process - naturally I don't end up with my action permanently araldited to the stock, so has any one else on here done this and got any tips?

thanks

Ed