Pete[/QUOTE]

Oh Great,, something to look forward too then.[/QUOTE]

got a plan, Cable ties,= 3rd hand.
    1 Rapid+sentinal n/v, 1 HW100+ Mamba lite

[QUOTE=look no hands;6456757]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladerunner too View Post

It's getting the bugger back on that's the problem

Pete
    If you prepare the parts to be fitted it goes back far easier than it comes off.

Take a small, fine file and gently take any rough edges of all edges that will fit. The leading edges of the lugs on the scope rail can be given a tiny chamfer to help ease the parts together.

I then smeared the thinnest glaze of O seal grease along the mating parts. Only needed a few light taps to get the rail back in place. Certainly not the nightmare that I had removing the bogger!

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    [QUOTE=Mr. Gen;6457052]
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post

The carpet is there to reduce the sound of difficult guns impacting with the floor......
    I've almost done the same thing in my shed, I've lined it with large bubble wrap, so if I throw a tantrum I don't hurt myself (especially when trying to get the bloody trigger block back on my Mercury's)

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    [QUOTE=Steve A;6457304]
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post

If you prepare the parts to be fitted it goes back far easier than it comes off.

Take a small, fine file and gently take any rough edges of all edges that will fit. The leading edges of the lugs on the scope rail can be given a tiny chamfer to help ease the parts together.

I then smeared the thinnest glaze of O seal grease along the mating parts. Only needed a few light taps to get the rail back in place. Certainly not the nightmare that I had removing the bogger!
    I must admit the rail I fitted back onto an RB2 I had once was so worn it almost slide on without much agro.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in