Thread: Air Arms TX 200 SR

Air Arms TX 200 SR

Hello all

Where are all the Air Arms TX 200 SR gone or hiding??

Can`t see too many for sale?

ta Hooker.

I just got one the other day .177 and walnut
    Sako A7.270,b14hmr 6.5cm,Weatherby vanguard.223,Browningt-bolt.17hmr,Ruger American.22l,M1903 30/06,Marlin.44 and a fireball throwing m44

Quote Originally Posted by verminatormjc View Post
    I just got one the other day .177 and walnut
    Oh, nice... pure jealousy makes me ask - How many scopes has it broken so far!?

Thumbs up

I saw one on Facebook a week ago for £150!!

Think it was up in Geordieland somewhere..

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Oh, nice... pure jealousy makes me ask - How many scopes has it broken so far!?
    Mine never broke my scope amazing piece of machinery

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    I saw one on Facebook a week ago for £150!!

Think it was up in Geordieland somewhere..

John
    Didnt you buy it I would have taken there arm off at that price

Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    Mine never broke my scope amazing piece of machinery
    They did have a reputation for shaking bits off a Tasco TR Dave, back in the day... and how come you have extra Ts and Ns in your username??

They did have a reputation for shaking bits off a Tasco TR Dave, back in the day... and how come you have extra Ts and Ns in your username??
    Yes they did Rick, mine was retro fitted in a dampa mount which worked, the gun is now in the hands of my great friend John Parry, club chairman and founder of Nelson Air Rifle club. Now exttra T,s and N,s, old comp went to pc heaven, when I got an new one it runs Android, and it wouldnt let me log on here no way so had to re register, bloody thing. Technology and me sort of dont go together much. My son -William who has Autism sussed it but hes one swirched on kid with tech. atb Dave.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Was this in the days of wire reticles? I've aquired one of these and it's a belter to shoot, but don't want to damage anything optically expensive.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Frame View Post
    Was this in the days of wire reticles? I've aquired one of these and it's a belter to shoot, but don't want to damage anything optically expensive.

Dave
    Yes Dave, they were noted for it but so was the Theoben gas rams. and have had and have both with no real problems

Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    Yes they did Rick, mine was retro fitted in a dampa mount which worked, the gun is now in the hands of my great friend John Parry, club chairman and founder of Nelson Air Rifle club. Now exttra T,s and N,s, old comp went to pc heaven, when I got an new one it runs Android, and it wouldnt let me log on here no way so had to re register, bloody thing. Technology and me sort of dont go together much. My son -William who has Autism sussed it but hes one swirched on kid with tech. atb Dave.
    Ahh, nice one Dave I've shot with some great blokes from Nelson club. John Parry, John the bank, Steve Chubb, Nigel, Doz, Berty, etc In fact I popped into Litts a week ago looking for a rifle, and had a good old chat with Nige

Back on topic - A Dampa mount sounds like a good idea

ATB - Phil

Ahh, nice one Dave I've shot with some great blokes from Nelson club. John Parry, John the bank, Steve Chubb, Nigel, Doz, Berty, etc In fact I popped into Litts a week ago looking for a rifle, and had a good old chat with Nige

Back on topic - A Dampa mount sounds like a good idea

ATB - Phil
    All good friends I was in school with, nigel, lucky Nelson has some real good shoots and some real caracters like Chubby in particular.
    Last edited by FattMann; 02-09-2014 at 05:08 PM.