Thread: DAISY 717 powerline .177 EXHAUST VALVE ASSEMBLY

DAISY 717 powerline .177 EXHAUST VALVE ASSEMBLY

Hi , I am wanting a daisy 717 .177 cal powerline exhaust valve assembly , the whole part that screws out , I have the threaded valve body with O ring but NOT the nylon valve head / stem and C clip and spring anyone any ideas where I can get one from and to what the cost will be . Second hand will do if ok. Thanks for looking. Mick ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ GOT IT SORTED THANKS TO DRACO +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Last edited by mickikirk@talkt; 05-09-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Just had a quick look ... Chambers do not list Daisy and Knibbs do not list the valve. Might be worth calling Knibbs to check but if they have it they most likely will not post it to you unless you send them the old one (VCR again). if you want to keep the old one they will have to send it to your local RFD.
    But ... simpler way is to get hold of Daisy Customer service in the USA (google) and order from there, either e mail or phone. The part will be cheaper than in the UK and postage is not too bad.
    Cheers, Phil

valve

PHIL ! MANY MANY THANKS FOR THAT , its good of you to help me. Kind Regards Mick