Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
I admit that I have not read all the posts here but what strikes me is that the majority are based on a negative message in that they are telling the manufacturer they have got something wrong and they had better correct it. I think this is the wrong way to go about it. Put a positive slant to the comment. Put the comment, e.g walnut stocks are very nice, and ask if there is a reason why a walnut stock is not being offered, or ' is there a reason why a single shot tray is not being offered ...'. Make it so that the potential change you are after is seeded in the manufacturer's mind. Do not berate the manufacturer for not having done it ... they may not have thought about it, there may be a good reason why it has not happened. Seek advice and information.
Just my thoughts mind ...
Cheers, Phil
There is nothing wrong in cutting the bullshit and cutting to the chase.
If its a serious issue loke AA putting a safety on a trigger then waiting for an accident..... followed by years of ignoring their customers....

If manufacturers are told an adjustable cheek and butt would be important and the end user is willong to pay....

Why is there any need to sugar coat, gloss and glitter and fawning phrsses.

As a community, shooters tend to be quite robust and soade callerz.

I aint gonna try positive spin psychology.

There isnt any need mor does it bring anything to the party imho

Highlight faults ofentify good points and suggest improvements you woul part money with