Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    BSA. A high quality springer please.
    A well made springer would be a start.

BSA
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    A well made springer would be a start.
    +1 that. A springer with a decent 2-stage trigger that doesn't kick like a mule and work its way loose in the stock.

AA Palm Shelf

Air-Arms, why do you not make a standard palm shelf that is easily attachable to all AA sporting stocks?

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Springer manufacturers, why don't you produce guns designed to be efficient at 11fpe for the UK and other 16J markets, instead of bodging a full power export model?

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

How can you charge 400 English sterling money pounds for a rifle that a guy in a shed can improve with 2 hours work???

Aa tx200

Air Arms - why do we have to crank the cocking lever on the TX200 so hard to engage the sear and safety

The number of threads by folk that have been caught out by this feature (untill they get the 'knack'), and failed to cock the rifle is rather surprising.

To the manufacturers of PCP's why the expensive extra soft air cushioned super springy recoil absorbing butt pads, use what is necessary and put the savings to a butt pad with a built in sling attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight View Post
    Air Arms - why do we have to crank the cocking lever on the TX200 so hard to engage the sear and safety

The number of threads by folk that have been caught out by this feature (untill they get the 'knack'), and failed to cock the rifle is rather surprising.
    plus 1 on that

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight View Post

Have to agree. I have a b&m tx200sr bullpup. I dont use much as more a collectable. But every few months i take it out for a play out my garden that god dam stupid mechanical feature catches me out till i jog my memory and remember what i am doing incorrectly. Hope they sacked the bird brain who invented it.