Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beezer Quiz

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    I, of course, noticed when I bought it
    I believe you

This is only the second such pistol hand stock I have come across and out of interest, does anyone know of a straight hand 13 3/4 inch stock as I have never seen one?

That was an interesting Standard No 2 you showed me Peter. Although refinished, the different shade of finish to the trigger guard and cocking lever made for an attractive contrast between the various components. It looked to be a smooth action too.

Kind regards,

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I believe you

This is only the second such pistol hand stock I have come across and out of interest, does anyone know of a straight hand 13 3/4 inch stock as I have never seen one?

That was an interesting Standard No 2 you showed me Peter. Although refinished, the different shade of finish to the trigger guard and cocking lever made for an attractive contrast between the various components. It looked to be a smooth action too.

Kind regards,

John

I will be selling or swapping the Standard, after I have chopped 1/2'' of the stock

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    I will be selling or swapping the Standard, after I have chopped 1/2'' of the stock
    I think the Standard should sell - not my cup of tea due to the refinish but for someone who wants a good BSA to shoot or simply admire something with a contrasting finish, this should fit the bill.

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 07-09-2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I believe you

Kind regards,

John

Hi jacking my own thread here, but I have just checked my old Beezers and none of them has a 13 3/4 stock. 3 have 11 1/4 and one has 13 1/4. Looks like you found a rare one the J.