Thread: N320 44 marlin

N320 44 marlin

Anyone have any load data for N320 & cast lead bullets, I'm new to reloading pistol calibre rounds so any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers.

N320

I use 8.3g N320 with a 240g LSWC in my .44 Marlin and that's the best load I've found with it.

I've tried various loads for my .44 as I have this powder for my .357 so thought it may do for both calibres but to be honest I've never been impressed with it in the .44 Best powder and load I've found for the Marlin .44 is same 240g LSWC with 7.1g Bullseye, Its amazingly accurate !

ALL LOAD DATA USED AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thanks voodoo I'll give it a try, I think a change of powder is in order when I use the n320 up.

Quote Originally Posted by atf1 View Post
    Thanks voodoo I'll give it a try, I think a change of powder is in order when I use the n320 up.

http://www.vihtavuori.com/en/reloadi...ding-data.html

depending on what you are shooting the cowboy action loads are also worth a look.

Jim

I used to (and hope to one day again soon) use 8.4gn N340 (three FORTY) behind a 200gn lead RNFP in my Marlin.
    I was told it was the load of choise for the UK gallery rilfe team by someone
    It worked fine, but could possibly go up a touch- but the issue is you won't find any data on it (at least i couldnt) so i played safe and never tweaked it up.