Thread: BASC sponsored springer HFT event. Sun 5th Oct.

BASC sponsored springer HFT event. Sun 5th Oct.

The BASC sponsored springer shoot/ intro to HFT will be held at our Turton range on Sunday 5th October 2014. (See our web site for directions)

The course will be set to UKHFT rules but will be set with springers and novices in mind.

BASC have donated some Napier goodies for a card draw and there will be a prize for the springer class winner.

And the good news its only £2.00p entrance fee.

Junior are free, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

Non members welcome.

Compulsory safety speech 10.15 AM

Hope to see you there!

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Worthy of a bump.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I hope the weather picks up for your competition this weekend, it is looking like it will be colder and quite windy with some chance of rain bunged in as well.

The good thing is that the weather forecasters are often wrong so you must be in with a chance of a good day If we all took any notice of the weather we would never do anything so lets hope lots of newbies and springers turn out for what looks like a brilliant days fun!

I would like to come but I will probably be away that day so I hope to come to a similar event that can cater for us novice HFT shooters ( never done it before)
    sometime in the future.

I have a rifle that I swopped from John some time ago now that could be just the job to get started with so I do hope to come along and give it a try.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.