Thread: silencer for 1377

silencer for 1377

hi
    does anyone have experience of a silencer adapter for a crosman 1377 pistol?
    i see gmac make them so any info on these would be great or any other ones not heard about
    ta

still thinking of getting the silencer adapter by gmac for my 1377 but unable to find any reviews
    has anyone bought one or had any experience of them .
    thanks

I've not used this particular part (a 1377 is number 3 on this years to do list) but I have used a lot of GMAC stuff over the last couple of years.

The workmanship is fantastic and their components are very innovative, fit and finish is never a problem. The only issue I have is that once you start putting GMAC parts on a Crosman it can highlight just how crummy looking (but perfectly functional) the other parts are.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

i have used gmac before and you are right about the quality of their products.
    i think the silencer adapter looks like a good bit of engineering and the price seems fair , but is it better to save my cash towards a better silenced pistol?
    you may have seen my posts regarding getting an allecto and silencer.
    i have had a 1377 for years so getting the gmac adapter is the cheapest option

Quote Originally Posted by stevieb1 View Post
    i have used gmac before and you are right about the quality of their products.
    i think the silencer adapter looks like a good bit of engineering and the price seems fair , but is it better to save my cash towards a better silenced pistol?
    you may have seen my posts regarding getting an allecto and silencer.
    i have had a 1377 for years so getting the gmac adapter is the cheapest option
    Only you can make that choice chap, if it was me I would buy the adaptor for the 1377 and save up for an Alecto anyway!
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

thanks for that suggestion.
    i have been playing about with my 1377 and forgot how good it was so i think it deserves a silencer

I bought a GMAC silencer adaptor for my 1377 quite a while ago and well worth doing but a bit pricey. Its the brass type with a male thread and quite easy to fit. I also went for the full metal receiver so I could use a scope, I tried using intermounts but these were useless. With a shoulder stock its very accurate and now also very silent with a parker hale.

http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/...psc9605df2.jpg
    Last edited by sniper24687066; 30-01-2015 at 08:24 PM.