Thread: Newcomer from Crawley

Newcomer from Crawley

Hello airgunbbs members. Like many new to the forum I have only just got into air rifling. Im still on the look out for a good place to shoot in my local area, Horsham being the closest I beleive. I also have Holmbush, which is known for its paintballing.

My biggest issue is travel as I will either have to walk, cycle or use public transport to get to a range or area I can legally shoot, as I do not drive.

I plan to join Horsham range before the end of this month and hopefully get some advice/training on starting to shoot in and around my area and how best to transport an air rifle when using public transport.

Hopefully get to meet some of you at competitions as Im sure I will get well into this great hobbie/sport.

Many thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevin

HRPC , Horsham Rifle & Pistol Club use Holmbush for HFT but the indoor range is in Horsham it self . Welcome to the bbs by the way .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

Thanks very much guys, appreciate the welcome.

Dave, I will mostly be shooting at Holmbush then, which is ideal for me. I think i'm right in believing i still need to go to Horsham to become a member right? If this is the case do I just turn up one thursday evening (which is the day of the week given to me) and go through with an interview, look around and sign up?

Many thanks

Welcome.

Waylander

Thank you waylander