Thread: Very rare 50 cal thompson 'scout' pistol for sale plus extras

Very rare 50 cal thompson 'scout' pistol for sale plus extras

Very rare Thompson Center Arms Scout 50 cal pistol with 12" barrel for sale, bought new by me just before the factory burned down several years ago, used only a few times and in totally as new condition. I managed to buy loads of spares direct from Thompson after the fire which I will sell separately, things like Thompson molds, mold handles, nipples, springs, screws etc. This huge gun is a real crowd puller and when fired in low light looks awesome as it vents off pressure through two ports in the receiver. This sale is for the gun and Thompson lading rod, a large quantity of Thompson lead bullets (about 200 hundred) and an equally rare Scout pistol slip, £475. Price of spares to be negotiated. Can be sent to an RFD of your choice for £16. Pictures not available at the moment so to get an idea what it looks like, Google, then images. Only selling as my elbows have been knackered for years and now I find it's too painful to shoot this gun unless I drop the charge which makes owning this piece pointless. Incidentally, a full charge is about 80 grains of FFG with a 360 grain bullet and bullet weights go up to about 460 grains. This is a real hand cannon !
    Last edited by vbull; 12-09-2014 at 11:33 AM.
    Remember, it is the strongest character that God gives the most challenges.