Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2014 Round 9

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Ample Bronze badges still to be won for the lucky ones

After getting ripped to pieces yesterday, clearing 9' tall brambles and nettles, I'm about to head orf to I stick out some targets.

Getting close now

Biggles
    I feel your pain.

Actually I'm just having a little lie down after bacon, egg, sausage and black pudding

Keep up the good work, it will be worth it!
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    I feel your pain.

Actually I'm just having a little lie down after bacon, egg, sausage and black pudding

What, no chips?
    Mile Oak Shooting Club

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Home and entirely kna**ered.

Thanks to Gerry and the two Steves - Noakes and Lightly - for all their help today.

Now to run a very hot and very deep bath, before I even contemplate the most popular topic of debate on this thread - FOOD! I've survived this far in to the day with Amitryptaline, Omeprazole and co-codamol; beginning to wonder if this is the right sport for someone with a dodgy back

There's still a few bits and bobs to complete in the morning, so please - all SIHFTers who read this 'stuff' - do not turn up early, unless able and willing to help. I can't/won't let you loose to assist with the course, of course , but there's a marquee to put up and all the zero range boards and plinkers to lay out, all of which needs doing before I even contemplate setting up the booking in desk.

See ya soon. I'm off to wallow

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by kate View Post
    What, no chips?
    big-arf!

Are we nearly there yet ?

Fingers crossed that the overnight wind has not moved too much stuff around.

I'll find out soon - heading up now.

See you all even sooner that the last time I said see you soon.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Well done Biggles and the course setters good course today I enjoyed it and I finally managed to get the gold I've been chasing for ages

Excellent course, most enjoyable of the season so far!

Nice one Swallows!

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Results

In the unlikely event that you've not spotted them, the results from today's SIHFT Round 9 at Swallows FTC are HERE

Thanks yet again to ALL our helpers, especially to Gerry, Vince, the two Steves (N&L) for all their hard work to get the site ready and courses set, and to Mike and Kerrie for feeding us. And finally to Charles and Rudy for doing a great job with today's booking in and score card 'roundup'.

Biggles