Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The guns you allways wanted but never got

Go on I.J. please let me have the one at the bottom please , please , pretty please
    A few nice rifles

Quote Originally Posted by macmerc View Post
    That would leave 196 still out there somewhere !

Ive 5 Vixens ( 2 x Export .177, 1 Export .22 and 2 D/l .22) its just that I havent updated my photos.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Thanks for the inputt guys

Quote Originally Posted by macmerc View Post
    That's an impressive collection of beautiful Vixens !
    That would leave 196 still out there somewhere !

Love the hw 35 .
    195 Ij, I have one has you know, standard in .22, love it to bits

I always regretted not buying a Rutten Winstar HS 550 pistol back in the 1990s. They were not on sale long, they resembled a more powerful, high quality Webley Hurricane, with a barrel lock and wood grips. Very smart looking things, made in Belgium. I got the cash together only to find they'd gone off the market and the people that were importing them, Battle Orders I think, had sold all stock. I've looked for one at collector's fairs and on here, even on Egun, ever since. No luck.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Airgun World came into being when I was just coming up to 12 years old. As soon as I saw a picture of a Feinwerkbau Sport my belly did a sort of slow flip, a bit like when I used to catch sight of Nicola Reynolds in the play ground. Mmmmm. I still think the Mk1 Fwb Sport is a gorgeous looking gun, and it's probably aged better than Nicola!
    I will own one one day.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    like this you mean ? top one
    Nice pair there Mally

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Airgun World came into being when I was just coming up to 12 years old. As soon as I saw a picture of a Feinwerkbau Sport my belly did a sort of slow flip, a bit like when I used to catch sight of Nicola Reynolds in the play ground. Mmmmm. I still think the Mk1 Fwb Sport is a gorgeous looking gun, and it's probably aged better than Nicola!
    I will own one one day.
    Yes liked the sport myself, was dissapointed with the triguer and the cheapo plastic back sight. wonder if this new one will be something special

Always wanted an Air Logic Genesis, never could afford one when they made them, and now they are silly money - oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by airgunwerks View Post
    Always wanted an Air Logic Genesis, never could afford one when they made them, and now they are silly money - oh well!
    yes know what you mean,

Mach 2

Nearly had a Mach 2. But they pulled the plug on them before mine was made. Had a Mach 1 and sold it in 1997. Best Custom air rifle ever!!!. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    I will own one one day.
    Hi Harry If you never managed to get your hands on a MK1 FWB sport did you get the consolation of getting your hand on Nicola
    A few nice rifles

Quote Originally Posted by magnummike View Post
    Hi Harry If you never managed to get your hands on a MK1 FWB sport did you get the consolation of getting your hand on Nicola
    Yes I was going to ask that, with me it was Amanda, and She was worth the waight to but thats another story.

Quote Originally Posted by airgunwerks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    yes know what you mean,
    Anorak Fact: Richard Spencer unveiled the Genesis at a round of the Airgunner Club cup competition at Rivington Riflemen in 198*??? I had a go with it but couldn't cock it.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    Yes I was going to ask that, with me it was Amanda, and She was worth the waight to but thats another story.
    My love for both, I'm afraid remained unrequited
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.