Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    I don't think he means it Harvey
    I think he does....

AirForce Trophy Target problem

I am experiencing a loss of power with my Airforce Trophy target pistol, and not sure why.
    With fresh Co2, there is no velocity whatsoever. Only had the pistol a few weeks, and was working just fine up to yesterday.
    Probably a very simple fix, but I will get rid of it a.s.a.p, and step up to more substantial pistol.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulsalmon View Post
    I am experiencing a loss of power with my Airforce Trophy target pistol, and not sure why.
    With fresh Co2, there is no velocity whatsoever. Only had the pistol a few weeks, and was working just fine up to yesterday.
    Probably a very simple fix, but I will get rid of it a.s.a.p, and step up to more substantial pistol.
    If the pellet isn't leaving the barrel there's something seriously wrong. Is the gas escaping somewhere else? Has a seal gone on the probe? Or maybe the barrels twisted?
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    If the pellet isn't leaving the barrel there's something seriously wrong. Is the gas escaping somewhere else? Has a seal gone on the probe? Or maybe the barrels twisted?
    Could be any of those, or the valve holding screw being loose allowing drift backwards? These are very simply built pistols and there should be a fairly simple answer to this.

Mine arrived from Poland 3 days ago and it is fantastic

Had some great fun down the ra ge with it

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction fellas

James

I think my concern would be if the polish one is a poor copy of the original? The pic on the website does not do it justice against my Trophy, even the stock looks less impressive

just saying,could be wrong and in that case well done to those that bought it at that price, mine is the .22 version.

Surely "a poor copy of the original" would one made in China that's a copy of (say) a well regarded German original.

Unless I'm much mistaken this is a Chinese original and I'd assume they are all coming out of the same factory?

Personally I'm holding out for the CP1-M including the single shot adapter, seems (to me) to be worth waiting for :-)

Having compared the two in person the only difference I can see is the name on the side and the airforce now has a grip that is chequered. They are both made in china. quite possibly in the same factory.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at