Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    The ones I've seen advertised were quoted at 5.5ft/lbs in .177 and unusually, slightly lower in .22 at 5.0 ft/lbs when I would have expected that to be the other way around.
    Should be very straughtforward to restrict though if needed...

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Should be very straughtforward to restrict though if needed...
    If they are capable of shooting at over 6 ftlbs then I suspect the difference in the UK model may well be that it has been modified to shoot under the limit and also be anti tamper and if you need to modify the design then that costs money which we will have to pay in the form of an increased price
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    If they are capable of shooting at over 6 ftlbs then I suspect the difference in the UK model may well be that it has been modified to shoot under the limit and also be anti tamper and if you need to modify the design then that costs money which we will have to pay in the form of an increased price
    Its a very simple design extremely similar to Crosmans and it'll be similarly simple to modify.
    From what I've seen there are no anti-tamper measures incorporated.