I have one and I'm really quite impressed (if you can get one at the right price) The pistol is well finished, good bluing and good wood to metal fit.
The action is well machined from aluminium and matt blacked and the bolt works and seals well.
The rear sight is mostly made from high density plastic, it fits on the 11mm sight rail and is adjustable for elevation and windage (no clicks)
The trigger is single stage, just one long continuous gritty creep.
The grips a very basic ambidextrous , made of Beech wood.

Out of the box it won't win any competitions, however I think it has a lot of potential. A good polish up of all the moving bits will go a long way and some work on the grip to add a palm shelf and thumb rest will also help.

I've had no problem keeping all 10 shots in the black on the 10m airpistol target (single hand/no rest) The sight line is quite high for a modern target pistol but more of a personal preference thing.

So- A total redesign of the trigger unit to make a true two stage trigger adjusted to 500grams.
New fitted grips and low level sights, barrel re-crown, slightly reduce power and you should have an entry level target pistol that really could be competitive.

I like it.