Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    If you don't have access to a lathe you could probably find something around the house to roughly replicate it.
    My trigger mod consists of 2 small pieces of plastic cut from an old nectar card and glued into place under the trigger so it rests on the stop pin. I then filed the plastic away to the point it had no play and no travel, and fires right on the pull (I also drop tested to see if it released the hammer as its right on the sear edge, done without the barrel in and no co2 loaded for safety). The result is a clean predictable break, and better accuracy.

I've added a stripdown guide for anyone interested in dis-assembling these.
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....stol-stripdown
    Ex-Airgunner

I really want to hold out for the multishot version that is due in June but I am just so tempted by this bargain, shame I have only recently got a 2240 to mod. Still it's only money apart from the extra time needed to shoot more guns.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbaker42 View Post
    I really want to hold out for the multishot version that is due in June but I am just so tempted by this bargain, shame I have only recently got a 2240 to mod. Still it's only money apart from the extra time needed to shoot more guns.
    Long time till June,you can always sell the single shot when you get hold of the multi version.If they sell out quick you possibly could have to wait till late summer for new stock to arrive,that is what I have done.

BILL50

Smile

how much would the multi shot one work out at delivered ,might treat my self to one if the price is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill50 View Post
    Long time till June,you can always sell the single shot when you get hold of the multi version.If they sell out quick you possibly could have to wait till late summer for new stock to arrive,that is what I have done.
    Sounds like a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by bcham View Post
    how much would the multi shot one work out at delivered ,might treat my self to one if the price is right.
    No idea about the price from Poland but Solware are quoting £190

No idea about the price from Poland but Solware are quoting £190
    So probably around £80 depending on exchange rate
    Ex-Airgunner

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    So probably around £80 depending on exchange rate
    that price sounds good to me.

To keep you going until June, how about a Gmac 2240 multishot conversion ?? They are excellent.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    To keep you going until June, how about a Gmac 2240 multishot conversion ?? They are excellent.
    Last time I looked they didn't know when they would be getting any in and the price put me off.

My mate received his yesterday . He forced me to order mine today (honest)
    Found this to make it 2 stage trigger http://www.airrifle.co.za/threads/39...igger-Mod-R200 scroll down for pics.

It had to be done, I have just ordered mine and will get the multishot when it arrives as well.

What is the barrel diameter for fitting a silencer adapter?I've seen 10mm and 12mm mentioned,it can't be both

Quote Originally Posted by brucieboy View Post
    What is the barrel diameter for fitting a silencer adapter?I've seen 10mm and 12mm mentioned,it can't be both
    it's 10mm.
    Ex-Airgunner

Thank you.