Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by mikeabanks View Post
    Just seen this from another forum, Protek are now doing the CP-1 for 99 quid

http://www.proteksupplies.co.uk/
    If you look further up page 14 it was mentioned here last month.

cp1

they are for sale in poland for £45!!! im trying to get a polish workmate to get me one posted . cheap eh

Quote Originally Posted by pot75y View Post
    they are for sale in poland for £45!!! im trying to get a polish workmate to get me one posted . cheap eh
    Get him to send you a few and make yourself a bit flogging them.

AirForce Trophy Target problem

I am experiencing a loss of power with my Airforce Trophy target pistol, and not sure why.
    With fresh Co2, there is no velocity whatsoever. Only had the pistol a few weeks, and was working just fine up to yesterday.
    Probably a very simple fix, but I will get rid of it a.s.a.p, and step up to more substantial pistol.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulsalmon View Post
    I am experiencing a loss of power with my Airforce Trophy target pistol, and not sure why.
    With fresh Co2, there is no velocity whatsoever. Only had the pistol a few weeks, and was working just fine up to yesterday.
    Probably a very simple fix, but I will get rid of it a.s.a.p, and step up to more substantial pistol.
    If the pellet isn't leaving the barrel there's something seriously wrong. Is the gas escaping somewhere else? Has a seal gone on the probe? Or maybe the barrels twisted?
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    If the pellet isn't leaving the barrel there's something seriously wrong. Is the gas escaping somewhere else? Has a seal gone on the probe? Or maybe the barrels twisted?
    Could be any of those, or the valve holding screw being loose allowing drift backwards? These are very simply built pistols and there should be a fairly simple answer to this.

Mine arrived from Poland 3 days ago and it is fantastic

Had some great fun down the ra ge with it

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction fellas

James

I think my concern would be if the polish one is a poor copy of the original? The pic on the website does not do it justice against my Trophy, even the stock looks less impressive

just saying,could be wrong and in that case well done to those that bought it at that price, mine is the .22 version.

Surely "a poor copy of the original" would one made in China that's a copy of (say) a well regarded German original.

Unless I'm much mistaken this is a Chinese original and I'd assume they are all coming out of the same factory?

Personally I'm holding out for the CP1-M including the single shot adapter, seems (to me) to be worth waiting for :-)

Having compared the two in person the only difference I can see is the name on the side and the airforce now has a grip that is chequered. They are both made in china. quite possibly in the same factory.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

There will be no diffrence at all apart from price the p12 bullpup £400 shipped the airforce Tyson rrp £800 exact same gun just airforce is the uk imported of spa products the cp1 is around £30-£45 in eu only diffrence is airforce is putting there name to them same as usual rip off Britain

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    There will be no diffrence at all apart from price the p12 bullpup £400 shipped the airforce Tyson rrp £800 exact same gun just airforce is the uk imported of spa products the cp1 is around £30-£45 in eu only diffrence is airforce is putting there name to them same as usual rip off Britain
    It just plain greed , people are making lot of profit on the UK ones as to who I don't know if its the importers or rfd, s , our Sponsors J.S. Ramsbottom were one of the few gun dealers that sold their guns at great prices , just wish they had applied for rfd permit but then again our government putting the stupid and unfair law into place banning sales of airguns by postal sales would have still put paid to that , I think that was JSR,s reason for not going rfd .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Bang on mate !!!! Will be the death of the local rfds who's going to keep paying double to have to drive miles to collect when you can pay half and have deliverd in 3 days from the EU just doesn't make scense at all

Drawback with EU purchases is that you generally are buying unseen and may have warranty issues.
    I generally have mine in pieces within the week to see how they work , so warranty not really a problem

In truth how many buy a gun and first thing they do is strip ESP springers ect to debur add drop in kits . why is it you can order a new hw97 from Germany to your door for around £250 you can't buy a second hand one here for that same with most pcps a s200 is less than £300 new from EU . we in the uk are just taken for mugs most warrants arnt full filled by shops any way as they look to see if you have looked inside which most do so they can use there new toy/tool with out the inconvenience of taking it back . It's not jst guns cars computers phones most things were expected to pay double