Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

My son bought a pistol from that german site last year , had problem with it and they sorted it out as quick as any in the UK .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Anyone needing a spare hammer spring,these are a drop-in fit.Item number 231352543722.
    Get the 0.9 mm x 70 mm.Slightly thinner gauge than standard,gives over 40 useful shots for plinking ranges.

I had a few hours spare at club yesterday and took my Trophy Pistol. At 15 yards the pistol started printing 50p sized groups. With practice Igot it down to 2op sized groups. This is with open sights, air arms domes straight from the tin and I havent used a pistol in months. for the money I cant fault this excellent co2 pistol.

cp 1 177 shots per co2

Hi there as any one have a idea of how many shots to expect in 177 with bisley practice does 30 seem about right many thanks Garry cracking pistol with all the mods done can not fault it
    Walther lp400 lg100 pro t

I get about 60 shots per cartridge in .177. You may have underfilled Co2 cartridges?

What I will have to look in to it what make do you use thanks for the reply garry

Quote Originally Posted by GR01 View Post
    Hi there as any one have a idea of how many shots to expect in 177 with bisley practice does 30 seem about right many thanks Garry cracking pistol with all the mods done can not fault it
    I'm getting around 35-40 before all gas gone. Power dips at around 35 though so I'd say yours is about right. Been doing some chronoing and Bisley Practice dip steeply- I don't think the CP-1 likes them. Try RWS R-10s or AA Fields. Both give very good results, particularly the R-10s

Thanks for the heads up let us know how u get on many thanks garry

Air Force One

I can't believe how good this threads been!!!

It's certainly long Andrew!

Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    I'm getting around 35-40 before all gas gone. Power dips at around 35 though so I'd say yours is about right. Been doing some chronoing and Bisley Practice dip steeply- I don't think the CP-1 likes them. Try RWS R-10s or AA Fields. Both give very good results, particularly the R-10s
    Agree with shot count. I tend to change the cartridge when I notice the power/POI drop. A waste of time and pellet otherwise.

Mine seems ok with R10 and Hobby. Not sure if there is much difference but I mainly shoot at my private 6m indoor range...

Adran

Quote Originally Posted by Twodoctors View Post
    Agree with shot count. I tend to change the cartridge when I notice the power/POI drop. A waste of time and pellet otherwise.

Mine seems ok with R10 and Hobby. Not sure if there is much difference but I mainly shoot at my private 6m indoor range...

Adran
    Chronoing we found over 10 shots R10 only varied by a max of 7fps, whereas Hobby varied by 17fps. Hobby came out intially higher FPE-wise, but dropped far quicker. As you say, not a huge issue at 6 yds which is what we shoot at. The steepest power curve thus far on 7gr pellets is Bisley Practice.

That's Spooky!

Having bought Air Gunner this month & noticed an ad for the multi shot version, thought I'd log in & ask opinions...& the first thread that comes up is this one.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Multishot

The multi shot is called CP1-M. There are discussions on it here: http://ukchineseairgunforum.myfreefo...tml&highlight=. There is also the manufacturer's page here: http://www.china-airrifle.com/produc...c92ede535.html
    It seems to have a single shot adapter available as an optional extra as well so giving both options in one pistol (hopefully) It will be interesting to see what price it is from Poland (if/when it arrives) and how well the multi shot works. One concern I have, looking at he pictures of it, is whether the multishot cassette gets in the way of the open sights. I guess not as it comes with them fitted still.

At the prices being suggested for it from Europe it I'm happy to take a chance on it once it's in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by laverdabru View Post
    Having bought Air Gunner this month & noticed an ad for the multi shot version, thought I'd log in & ask opinions...& the first thread that comes up is this one.
    yes it looks a good buy, love my .22 single shot version.