Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Do they also do a .25 model? ......would make an excellent short range ratter.
    Life without happiness is no life at all.

Yes, indeed they do.... ,now to look at the Polish website in a bit more detail and check the exchange rate of Zloty.

Quote Originally Posted by markmac View Post
    Yes, indeed they do.... ,now to look at the Polish website in a bit more detail and check the exchange rate of Zloty.
    These are about the best price I can find for all calibres

http://www.mrserviceshazlemereltd.co...-one-302-c.asp
    ,AA , Magtech , Arnie, Sako, Ruger . plus the others .

They're no longer shipping to UK now. Apparently there have been shipping issues.

Quote Originally Posted by kippers View Post
    They're no longer shipping to UK now. Apparently there have been shipping issues.
    Just as my trigger finger was itching to buy one...

Is that a fact, anyone else had problems trying to get one from Europe recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight View Post
    Is that a fact, anyone else had problems trying to get one from Europe recently?
    No problems with getting these from Poland - Mine was ordered a week ago from Silesia and arrived today delivered to my door.Very easy to deal with and a straightforward sale using Paypal.

Don't know where you heard this from Kipper - No issues from Silesia at all

No problems with getting these from Poland - Mine was ordered a week ago from Silesia and arrived today delivered to my door.Very easy to deal with and a straightforward sale using Paypal.
    Thanks for the update. I contacted them last week and they confirmed they are still shipping to the UK - good to know you received yours promptly.

Great service from Poland,no hassle easy purchase.The delivery is fully tracked via DPD couriers and their tracking service is really good.

Don't know where you heard this from Kipper - No issues from Silesia at all
    I was told via email. It wasn't Silesia. However, http://www.krale-schietsport.nl/ will. Dealt with them and far better than the Polish guys. Prices good and everything is UPS tracked. Great firm, dirt cheap. I prefer to buy from the Dutch than the Polish firms especially this one. Perfect English when you call, good email comms and no iffy anything.

shauny is offline Has a taste for the French fancys
    Quote Originally Posted by B&W FOX View Post
    These are about the best price I can find for all calibres

http://www.mrserviceshazlemereltd.co...-one-302-c.asp
    79-82 euros from krale scheitsport in holland

I was told via email. It wasn't Silesia. However, http://www.krale-schietsport.nl/ will. Dealt with them and far better than the Polish guys. Prices good and everything is UPS tracked. Great firm, dirt cheap. I prefer to buy from the Dutch than the Polish firms especially this one. Perfect English when you call, good email comms and no iffy anything.

Why are they far better than the Polish guys? Don't understand what you are trying to infer with that remark.
    Silesia was the Polish company I dealt with and they were first class, great price,fast delivery and fully tracked service via DPD & No iffy anything (whatever that means) - Very straightforward transaction via paypal and kept me in touch via email with good communication ( They were even so good as to send the email in English so that I could understand it - my Polish is not so good so I was very grateful )

Why are they far better than the Polish guys? Don't understand what you are trying to infer with that remark.
    Silesia was the Polish company I dealt with and they were first class, great price,fast delivery and fully tracked service via DPD & No iffy anything (whatever that means) - Very straightforward transaction via paypal and kept me in touch via email with good communication ( They were even so good as to send the email in English so that I could understand it - my Polish is not so good so I was very grateful )
    Read my thread, reflect and then react to what I had to say buddy. I said I never dealt with Silesia so wind your neck back in-wasn't inferring anything-there's been a ton of threads in this forum titled buying from Poland when maybe they should have been titled 'buying cheaper goods from abroad', I was merely saying my experience with trying to buy from Poland was shit, that's all. When the firm in Poland I was trying to buy one of these pistols from declined to sell, I tried other Polish firms thinking these guys were the exporters I was looking for based on other threads. Most declined or were not set up to trade internationally, one implied there had been an issue here in the UK in customs and therefore many had stopped shipping. My experience with these guys was as I remarked. My experience with Krale (non Polish) was night and day. Make of that what you will and don't be so sensitive unless you're Polish.

Read your thread, reflected then responded, buddy. Wow, you really did have a bad experience trying to buy from Poland. Sorry I didn't fully understand your issues from your original thread ,didn't mean to touch a nerve

Hope your enjoying your CP1 anyway