Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Thanks to everyone who did the spade work on buying from Europe.

I've just received a CP1-M from Krale Schietsport (excellent service, quick delivery).

Now I need a case. Any recommendations for something cheapish and cheerful?
    "...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Ordered mine from Silesia. All went swimmingly until I saw my Pay Pal statement. In the description column it no longer says "wind breaker", it now says "Air Gun". So, let's see how long it takes Pay Pal to stop the payment and close/suspend my account.
    Update: Payment must have gone through ok. No snotograms from Pay Pal, and Silesia Shop just informed me the pistol's been sent and given me a tracking number.
    All easy and painless up to now. (Keeping fingers crossed).
    Last edited by harry mac; 23-10-2015 at 03:27 PM.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Ordered mine from Silesia. All went swimmingly until I saw my Pay Pal statement. In the description column it no longer says "wind breaker", it now says "Air Gun". So, let's see how long it takes Pay Pal to stop the payment and close/suspend my account.
    Update: Payment must have gone through ok. No snotograms from Pay Pal, and Silesia Shop just informed me the pistol's been sent and given me a tracking number.
    All easy and painless up to now. (Keeping fingers crossed).
    They work very efficiently. I got two from them and both arrived within 5 days of purchase. It took me over 16 days and 1/2 dozen emails to get a spring posted from a shop in the UK. As for PayPal someone has to tell them that we live in the UK and are allowed to own these guns within the law. It is no business of theirs.

Regards,

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by willie the pimp View Post
    Thanks to everyone who did the spade work on buying from Europe.

I've just received a CP1-M from Krale Schietsport (excellent service, quick delivery).

Now I need a case. Any recommendations for something cheapish and cheerful?
    I use an old Asus laptop case. It fits it perfectly with all the bits and pieces and is very well padded.

A.G

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    They work very efficiently. I got two from them and both arrived within 5 days of purchase. It took me over 16 days and 1/2 dozen emails to get a spring posted from a shop in the UK. As for PayPal someone has to tell them that we live in the UK and are allowed to own these guns within the law. It is no business of theirs.

Regards,

A.G
    The pistol arrived today, so 5 days, including a weekend It arrived while I was out, so once I got home I just had enough time to zero the sights on the back garden before it got too dark.
    After about 20 or so shots I am cautiously pleased with it. The power is certainly there, even though when you pull the trigger it sounds a bit like the gun just farted; but the smack from the target holder comes almost instantly after that fart, so I can well believe the claimed 400 fps.
    Considering I'm not yet used to the trigger the gun put in a respectable group, all easily within the black at 10m. I'll have another go tomorrow in broad daylight. Having said that though, compared to the trigger on my old Crosman, this one's match quality!
    My next job will be to do the trigger mod I've seen described, and I might then have a go at the grip with the dremmel and a bit of body filler to fit it to my hand better.
    As for Pay-pal and E-Bay, they know perfectly well what is and isn't legal to own in UK, not least because I've wasted my breath and time telling them in the past. All you get back is the standard company e-mail telling you words to the effect that it's company policy not to endanger their customers' wellbeing, and they will continue with the company policy as it stands. It might sound like idiocy to me and you, but they're perfectly entitled to decide their own policy.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    The pistol arrived today, so 5 days, including a weekend It arrived while I was out, so once I got home I just had enough time to zero the sights on the back garden before it got too dark.
    After about 20 or so shots I am cautiously pleased with it. The power is certainly there, even though when you pull the trigger it sounds a bit like the gun just farted; but the smack from the target holder comes almost instantly after that fart, so I can well believe the claimed 400 fps.
    Considering I'm not yet used to the trigger the gun put in a respectable group, all easily within the black at 10m. I'll have another go tomorrow in broad daylight. Having said that though, compared to the trigger on my old Crosman, this one's match quality!
    My next job will be to do the trigger mod I've seen described, and I might then have a go at the grip with the dremmel and a bit of body filler to fit it to my hand better.
    As for Pay-pal and E-Bay, they know perfectly well what is and isn't legal to own in UK, not least because I've wasted my breath and time telling them in the past. All you get back is the standard company e-mail telling you words to the effect that it's company policy not to endanger their customers' wellbeing, and they will continue with the company policy as it stands. It might sound like idiocy to me and you, but they're perfectly entitled to decide their own policy.
    The trigger gets some getting used to as there is not a definite point of release. My sample appears to be accurate too. AS FOR THE USUAL HATED AUCTION SITE,
    now I have nothing but contempt. I had a problem for over two weeks getting a spring posted to me from a company that was not returning my emails, they had sent me a wrong item which I returned to them by 1st class mail. In the end I had to contact their so called customer service. They were as useful as a spare ..ck in an orgy. They told me that I had to contact the guy first and then because I could not supply them with a tracking number there was nothing that they could do. Considering that the guy was not returning my email messages through shitbay it was a stupid thing to ask me to do. Someone else had not honoured his word and I had to prove that I was doing everything to sort things out which begs the question what ..ck is the use of having them?

Regards,

A.G

I just got mine under the SMK Branding..There is a few improvement s made to then now..Adjustable trigger that is both light and clean breaking and they have moved the bolt handle to the left hand side so you no longer need to change hands when loading them..As for performance I am well impressed...
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...psjymorsrp.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...psdiv4tnrz.jpg
    I believe patriotism comes from the heart. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief.

Picked up a .25 cal single shot from SFS for £99.00.Brilliant fun ,very accurate and hard hitting ....splits those tin cans in two after three shots .HNFTT are a little tight seating into the final fully home portion of the barrel though .Are these traditionally a larger pellet in .25 does anybody know ?.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    Picked up a .25 cal single shot from SFS for £99.00.Brilliant fun ,very accurate and hard hitting ....splits those tin cans in two after three shots .HNFTT are a little tight seating into the final fully home portion of the barrel though .Are these traditionally a larger pellet in .25 does anybody know ?.
    Didn't know they were doing a .25 version but I am well chuffed with my .22 .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

They are....accurate and very hard hitting .Great fun .

Got one last week from Poland £65 delivered to my door (it took 6 day's) Brilliant Pistol, shooting it at 6yrd's getting 10p size with ease. The trigger was terrible straight out of the box. Shimmed the Sear with 3 tiny bit's of junior hacksaw blade, then polished it to a mirror finish it's now superb. It seem's to like Gamo Wadcutter's, cheap as chip's from sheffield air rifle's £17 for 5 tin's of 500

Hi being new to this tinkering lark what would you use to polish the trigger sears and the internals.

Thanks

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill View Post
    Hi being new to this tinkering lark what would you use to polish the trigger sears and the internals.

Thanks

Bill
    I used very fine emery cloth - simple job to do.

The length of trigger pull is too long (for some folk), it can be reduced with shims on the flat working parts, or a bush or tiny o-ring around the trigger stop pin.

A weaker hammer spring (around £3 on the bay) reduces hammer force = lower fps, higher shot count, less muzzle flip.

All very worthwhile easy jobs.
    Last edited by Aimstraight; 10-01-2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Too long for some folk.

Hi,

I was quite surprised to see that this thread was started nearly four months ago, when it was quickly mentioned how cheaply (compared to UK prices) the CP1 pistols can be purchased in countries such as Poland, for example.

Mention has also recently been made of supplies in other countries, particularly in The Netherlands, where some folk might feel happier buying from (for whatever reason) rather than Eastern Europe.

Many customers have been more than happy with their dealings with the Silesia in Poland, although I have not actually used them myself, and I am not intending to decry them in any way whatsoever.

After much research, and a quick pre-purchase email, I finally took the plunge and ordered my SPA CP1-M from Krale Schietsport in the Netherlands, at a total cost of £84, which included a small credit card handling fee,

I placed my order quite late on a Monday evening (U.K. time) it was despatched by UPS the following day, and was delivered to me on the Thursday of the same week. Full tracking information was available throughout its journey, and it was well protected in a double thickness strong cardboard box, with some 'air' bags inside, to ensure that the (sort of triangular) retail box inside, couldn't slide around at all.

On first inspection of the pistol itself everything seems extremely well finished indeed, much better in fact than I had expected. Even the 'edges' of the wooden grip are perfectly smooth, even around the trigger guard etc.

Some might say that all this was no less than I should have expected anyway, but it is always good when a purchase such as this exceeds your expectations.

I will be down at my local gun club, which fortunately has a good 10/20 metre indoor range, on Tuesday, to see how it shoots, and to see if I can improve on my efforts with my QB78 dl rifle... which shouldn't be too difficult!

In conclusion I would like to say how interesting I have found this particular thread, and also many similar ones on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum, which other owners, or prospective owners, may also find of interest.

Thanks now to start modding
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro