Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

ha... covert that polish page to english and its called a.... windbreaker... parp..

Here is one in bits but doesn't look like the trigger has any adjusting:

http://ten-metre.com/airforce-one-trophy-target-pistol/
    An Emergency on your part doesn't necessarily mean an Emergency on my part!

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by colin57 View Post
    66 quid shipped from Poland! Good old free market. I wonder how much airguns would go up in price if we left the EU, a remortgage on the house I think !
    Why would the price be any different?

You have a slight problem if ordering from Poland, it's advertised at 140 meters per second in .22, which is 459fps. There's no mention of pellet weight, but assuming for example AA Fields at 16grain, it produces 7.48fpe. Even with 14.3grain pellets, produces 6.69fpe at that speed.
    11.9grain hobbies come in at 5.56fpe, but that's not to believe this is what the velocity is quoted on.

It could be that we are getting a de-tuned version for the UK, but then again, i could be wrong. All depends on what pellet weight those manufacturer specs were set on
    Ex-Airgunner

The ones I've seen advertised were quoted at 5.5ft/lbs in .177 and unusually, slightly lower in .22 at 5.0 ft/lbs when I would have expected that to be the other way around.
    Should be very straughtforward to restrict though if needed...

Quote Originally Posted by delboy View Post
    Just been quoted 66 pounds posted from poland, off the ad
    Only thing is they wont accept paypal so I asked my bank to do a transfer and they said it would be another £25 , I am waiting for them to become more widespread in the uk , I thought SMK might import them but asked in my local SMK stockist and they say not doing them seems only Airforce one up to now .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Should be very straughtforward to restrict though if needed...
    If they are capable of shooting at over 6 ftlbs then I suspect the difference in the UK model may well be that it has been modified to shoot under the limit and also be anti tamper and if you need to modify the design then that costs money which we will have to pay in the form of an increased price
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    Anyone know where to get more info on this pistol? I have tried to google it all i found was retailers sales pitch. ...mike...
    The pistols are made in China by a company that makes stuff for the military. They have a non-adjustable trigger even though the blow up diagram shows an adjuster. A bit like a well thought out 2240 inside with a very robust firing valve in a hard anodised valve body and a filter on the CO2 inlet (take heed Crosman!!). The stock is fitted on with a bolt in the trigger guard and a small button head at the back of the stock. Absolutely cracking little pistols distributed to the trade by those nice people in Harrogate, who unfortunately have run out of .177. Having done quite a bit of testing on these pistols I can tell you they are uber reliable with power levels that will not disappoint. And can( with a bit of fiddling) be fitted with a half inch silencer adapter that makes them almost silent with an Swift Stumpy on. .25 version in the pipeline I'm informed.
    I can email an exploded diagram if anyone would like one. Just PM me with your details.
    You want it fixed when??!

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    The Polish one is 17J ie 12fpe!!!

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Snooper601 View Post
    The Polish one is 17J ie 12fpe!!!

Cheers

John
    That I seriously doubt despite any claim to the contrary...

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    If they are capable of shooting at over 6 ftlbs then I suspect the difference in the UK model may well be that it has been modified to shoot under the limit and also be anti tamper and if you need to modify the design then that costs money which we will have to pay in the form of an increased price
    Its a very simple design extremely similar to Crosmans and it'll be similarly simple to modify.
    From what I've seen there are no anti-tamper measures incorporated.

Quote Originally Posted by Doxbox View Post
    The pistols are made in China by a company that makes stuff for the military. They have a non-adjustable trigger even though the blow up diagram shows an adjuster. A bit like a well thought out 2240 inside with a very robust firing valve in a hard anodised valve body and a filter on the CO2 inlet (take heed Crosman!!). The stock is fitted on with a bolt in the trigger guard and a small button head at the back of the stock. Absolutely cracking little pistols distributed to the trade by those nice people in Harrogate, who unfortunately have run out of .177. Having done quite a bit of testing on these pistols I can tell you they are uber reliable with power levels that will not disappoint. And can( with a bit of fiddling) be fitted with a half inch silencer adapter that makes them almost silent with an Swift Stumpy on. .25 version in the pipeline I'm informed.
    I can email an exploded diagram if anyone would like one. Just PM me with your details.
    Sounds very good and they look good too ,pity about the non adjustable trigger but I'm willing to forgive it if I could find one in a rfd or even in a European country with our power limits 😈 that .25 version sounds promising too !
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Airgun centre have just got them in and there doing a package which is the pistol, hard case, 10 x Co2 and lifetime warranty for £199

Also they said they can sell pistol alone for £159

As always we are Rip Of Britain as they are only £45 in Poland and £66 delivered from there + £25 bank transfer fees

Thoughts please guys

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    As always we are Rip Of Britain as they are only £45 in Poland and £66 delivered from there + £25 bank transfer fees

Thoughts please guys
    I refer to my earlier post: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....65#post6508465
    Ex-Airgunner

I dont really see the point of this pistol at £159 a 2240 is about £70 add a steel breach and some nice grips and you still come in under £159 quid The 2240 is made in america with loads of bits already available and spares are easy to get hold of too. Why bother?
    hoplophobe