Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by wil95k View Post
    http://www.silesia-factory.pl/sklep/...kandar-45.html this is the website i ordered from,takes around a week to arrive.they accept paypal too
    I don't speak Polish, how easy is it to order?

Quote Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
    I don't speak Polish, how easy is it to order?
    Piss easy.

Select the british flag at the top of the page (this will make the checkout english, unfortunately doesn't work on the description), then select british pound from the currency drop-down next to the flags.

Add the pistol to the cart, then follow the checkout button/link at the top of the page. The rest is straight forward.
    Ex-Airgunner

There's always Google Translate...

I got mine last week and am very impressed. The perfect blend of Target style with knockdown power......should be great for hft etc. The build quality is excellent, fit and finish perfect. It is very easy to strip and rebuild ( which I have done). Once the trigger mod is done and the hammer polished you have a smooth,short trigger release which improves accuracy massively. I am getting ragged one hole groups at six yards and just over 5 ft.lbs m.e. That is in a very cold workshop ( 8 degrees C ). Mine is .22 and likes superdomes but may like others better when I have time to test.
    Pete.

For the guys that have one of these, What cases are you using with the CP1?
    Ex-Airgunner

Just bought one from the website, very easy and straight forward. The only thing was even when I selected GB pounds it still showed 286 but the correct amount was shown on Paypal.

Now its just a waiting game
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Well, i have it. Packaged well, and first impressions, very good. You want to know the funny thing?? Order it from poland, and the box/instructions are in ENGLISH!!

Well worth the £77 inc postage and taxes.

I have stripped it to do the trigger mod, and polish/grease the trigger, sear surfaces, and hammer. I took the front sight off and put the combro on, 5.4fpe with 8.4 grain JSB's.

The cocking action is smooth, and now the trigger mod and polish is complete, it feels fantastic.

I'll get it on the range on Sunday to do some accuracy testing and post the results afterwards.

Opinion so far.... Order from Poland, why spend £100 more when you can save it and buy a red-dot or a pistol scope with what you saved 3 working days to receive, i ordered Friday last week and it arrived Yesterday (well, i had to collect it from the post office today as parcelfarce apparently "attempted delivery", but i wouldn't put that down to the seller).

Hilarious bit was trying to explain the receipt to the wife, she calmed down when i explained the 376.38 total was in Polish Złoty, not Pounds
    Ex-Airgunner

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    Piss easy.

Select the british flag at the top of the page (this will make the checkout english, unfortunately doesn't work on the description), then select british pound from the currency drop-down next to the flags.

Add the pistol to the cart, then follow the checkout button/link at the top of the page. The rest is straight forward.
    Thanks for that, I really have too many pistols, but, one more would not be noticed in the pile.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    Well, i have it. Packaged well, and first impressions, very good. You want to know the funny thing?? Order it from poland, and the box/instructions are in ENGLISH!!

Well worth the £77 inc postage and taxes.

I have stripped it to do the trigger mod, and polish/grease the trigger, sear surfaces, and hammer. I took the front sight off and put the combro on, 5.4fpe with 8.4 grain JSB's.

The cocking action is smooth, and now the trigger mod and polish is complete, it feels fantastic.

I'll get it on the range on Sunday to do some accuracy testing and post the results afterwards.

Opinion so far.... Order from Poland, why spend £100 more when you can save it and buy a red-dot or a pistol scope with what you saved 3 working days to receive, i ordered Friday last week and it arrived Yesterday (well, i had to collect it from the post office today as parcelfarce apparently "attempted delivery", but i wouldn't put that down to the seller).

Hilarious bit was trying to explain the receipt to the wife, she calmed down when i explained the 376.38 total was in Polish Złoty, not Pounds
    Hi just ordered one

What mods did you do to the trigger?

Thanks Dean
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by khamsin View Post
    Hi just ordered one

What mods did you do to the trigger?

Thanks Dean
    http://ukchineseairgunforum.myfreefo...6-0-asc-70.php for the trigger mod, it sets it back so it gives a shorter pull. It also allows more space in the trigger guard for people with sausage fingers

I didn't do it with a turned brass piece like the link suggests, i used a small square cut off from an old knackered nectar points card and glued it to the underside of the trigger that rests on the stop pin circled in the pic below. This sets back the trigger, and if it's too short a pull, just file off a bit of the plastic card til you get the desired result (i didn't get a pic of the actual mod i did, will do that tonight)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps2nqc8twc.jpg

I took plenty pics of the strip down, Here's one of the polished surfaces i did last night

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...psz9c2du5x.jpg
    Ex-Airgunner

Silencer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByO...ew?usp=sharing

If you need a silencer for it, I can highly recommend the Hogan Decimeater. You'll need a 10mm to UHF adaptor as well.

Adrian

Is this translation page i have used any use to anyone regarding this Polish website https://translate.google.com/transla...p1_5_5_mm.html

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by wil95k View Post
    http://www.silesia-factory.pl/sklep/...kandar-45.html this is the website i ordered from,takes around a week to arrive.they accept paypal too

I have no intention of contradicting or "flaming" anyone on this or any other forum, but using paypal to pay for anything gun related is against their regs. IF something went wrong you would not be covered, you would have no comeback and paypal would not be in the least bit interested - trust me, I know

still really, really want one of these though so i might try one of the polish retailers with my switch/visa card - at least there's some degree of protection there

Mine arrived today. Well packaged. I have polished the sears , which is a huge improvement on how it comes out of the factory. Next step is to shorten the pull.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Ordered one today from the site mentioned, been intrested in trying one for a while. For some reason when I looked at the site on my laptop i could select for the prices to be shown in GBP but on my phone i couldn't which turned out to be pretty lucky as with it in GBP on the laptop it was £84 all in yet when I purchased it on my phone in the polish currency PayPals conversion put it at £72.