Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

how long have you got to wait after you register before the account is activated ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Quote Originally Posted by Twodoctors View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByO...ew?usp=sharing

If you need a silencer for it, I can highly recommend the Hogan Decimeater. You'll need a 10mm to UHF adaptor as well.

Adrian
    Where best to get the unf adapter from ?
    They are mostly 1/2" unc aren't they
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Quote Originally Posted by Doxbox View Post
    Absolutely cracking little pistols distributed to the trade by those nice people in Harrogate
    Can I ask who these nice people are.

Dave
    Last edited by davethepitch; 12-03-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    how long have you got to wait after you register before the account is activated ?
    I had the activation email come straight through after registering, clicked the link and account was active.

Where best to get the unf adapter from ?
    They are mostly 1/2" unc aren't they
    Most RFD sells them. As mentioned it needs to fit a 10mm barrel. 1/2" refers to the screw thread. Got mine for £4.50ish from NM Products in Sheffield.

Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Twodoctors View Post
    Most RFD sells them. As mentioned it needs to fit a 10mm barrel. 1/2" refers to the screw thread. Got mine for £4.50ish from NM Products in Sheffield.

Adrian
    Got mine from JSR. £6odd
    Ex-Airgunner

Just doing my order after shipping charge = 389.47 zł + Payment by PayPal (+ 19.47 zł) is this correct before I pay , I tried to pay via C.C. but couldn't .
    Total with handling charge 408.94 zł ?
    Last edited by hawkeye; 12-03-2015 at 08:26 PM.

From my receipt

Description Unit price Qty Amount
    Wiatrówka CP1 Kandar 4,5 234.96 PLN 1 234.96 PLN
    Subtotal 234.96 PLN
    Postage and packaging 71.04 PLN
    Tax 70.38 PLN
    Total 376.38 PLN
    Payment 376.38 PLN

Charge will appear on your credit card statement as ' *SILESIASHOP'
    Payment sent to biuro@silesia-shop.pl
    From amount £68.42 GBP
    To amount 376.38 PLN
    Exchange rate: 1 British Pound = 5.50154Polish Zlotys
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    From my receipt

Description Unit price Qty Amount
    Wiatrówka CP1 Kandar 4,5 234.96 PLN 1 234.96 PLN
    Subtotal 234.96 PLN
    Postage and packaging 71.04 PLN
    Tax 70.38 PLN
    Total 376.38 PLN
    Payment 376.38 PLN

Charge will appear on your credit card statement as ' *SILESIASHOP'
    Payment sent to biuro@silesia-shop.pl
    From amount £68.42 GBP
    To amount 376.38 PLN
    Exchange rate: 1 British Pound = 5.50154Polish Zlotys
    Two things , how did you manage to pay via credit card and why is my bill over 40 Polish Zlotys more ,have I done something wrong ,it only gave options of paypal or bank transfer which would of incurred another £25 fee for the transaction ?

Probably the exchange rate. I paid £77 for mine on the 27th Feb
    Ex-Airgunner

Two things , how did you manage to pay via credit card and why is my bill over 40 Polish Zlotys more ,have I done something wrong ,it only gave options of paypal or bank transfer which would of incurred another £25 fee for the transaction ?
    1. I did use paypal and it takes from a debit card even though it says credit card.
    2. I dont know maybe its the exchange rate
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    Got mine from JSR. £6odd
    How do you get round fitting with foresight , does it have to be removed ?

How do you get round fitting with foresight , does it have to be removed ?
    I'm going to make one so i can utilize the grub screw thread on the adapter, either that or drill and tap the front sight peice for 1/2" UNF and buy another adapter male-to-male so it can be unscrewed if required
    Ex-Airgunner

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    I'm going to make one so i can utilize the grub screw thread on the adapter, either that or drill and tap the front sight peice for 1/2" UNF and buy another adapter male-to-male so it can be unscrewed if required
    Thanks ordered both the pistol and adapter so will know more when it arrives .

I see people have paid for this pistol from abroad by paypal,won't the goods be on the invoice? giving paypal a reason to close your account as they don't allow payment using their "service" for guns of any type.Has anyone actually received the goods using paypal? Seems a bit risky.