Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

I don't think I got an email or text, but it still turned up one week after ordering it
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Had email from them yesterday , they are awaiting a delivery of stock !
    Just my luck
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Very popular item
    Ex-Airgunner

Well it's here, at least a package from Poland is anyway. Not going to have chance to get it out and have a go till this evening though.

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    Warsaw is the international post hub. By tomorrow, it will be in the UK
    You were right as yesterday at 07:29 it was in Warsaw and at 09:00 today it was delivered to my door.

Dave

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've been resisting getting one of these for weeks.

Must.... Focus.... Got.... Enough..... Guns!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

I know exactly what you mean

Although I find this pistol very attractive, I already have a good number of single shot pistols and definitely don't need another one

Quote Originally Posted by davethepitch View Post
    You were right as yesterday at 07:29 it was in Warsaw and at 09:00 today it was delivered to my door.

Dave
    Told you it was quick

The urge to modify will start. I've already done the trigger mod, and have a silencer with foresight on it's way. I've also just fitted a spring guide made by Tinbum which has reduced the hammer spring ping significantly and i've given the valve spring a very light coating of silicone grease which stops it vibrating. The end result is a nice subtle thud when the hammer strikes, instead of a ping and a twang
    Ex-Airgunner

My GunTuff 2.5 x 32 pistol sight and medium mounts have come as well today from JSR it feels just like Christmas.

Dave

Another email today and they sent tracking number , what service do you follow the tracking on is it an International co. of couriers ?
    I found the Polish link but cant translate enough to see where or when using bing translate .
    Last edited by hawkeye; 18-03-2015 at 04:36 PM.
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    Another email today and they sent tracking number , what service do you follow the tracking on is it an International co. of couriers ?
    Mine was Parcelforce http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace

Dave

any one ordered the cp1-m from this company ,if so how much did it end up costing.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've been resisting getting one of these for weeks.

Must.... Focus.... Got.... Enough..... Guns!

After massive peer pressure exerted by boys who have toys what I don't..... I went on the website just now. Trouble was I couldn't decide whether I wanted .177 or .22.

So I ordered one of each! (£131.76 by PayPal)

Can't wait to get them. I reckon a barrel shroud is high on the list.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

When i was first looking for a pistol i was almost going to buy a Crosman 2240 at £99.99 and then add a red dot sight for about £30 -£ 40 and then i was told that i would start to get the Crosman upgrade bug and the price of the Crosman 2240 with upgrades would rise to over £250.

So after being a pain in the backside by asking loads of questions that bored people senseless i now have a CP-1 pistol and a GunTuff 2.5 x 32 pistol sight both including delivery for a total cost of just under £125.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    After massive peer pressure exerted by boys who have toys what I don't..... I went on the website just now. Trouble was I couldn't decide whether I wanted .177 or .22.

So I ordered one of each! (£131.76 by PayPal)

Can't wait to get them. I reckon a barrel shroud is high on the list.
    Well done ,bet I will wish I ordered two now though as I had same problem .
    Anyone bought a nice case to fit these pistols ?