Thread: Original Model 6. For Sale

1969 Diana Model 6. For Sale

I have for sale a Diana Model 6 recoilless match pistol for £130.00.

This is the original (sorry!) type of the Model 6 with the one piece brown moulded grip.

The pistol was shot at the RMTC club this week and the grouping it achieved was very good and the pistol shoots well with the correct amount of power.

The condition is very good considering it's age and it is far better than most others we have seen over the last few years so it would make a good practical classic air pistol that could also be used with confidence at club level or in the popular classic air pistol MPL series at 10 meters or the 6 yard MPL postal competition - but it would be equally at home "plinking" in the garden!

This is a nice fully working example of the first Giss system air pistol.

The pistol can be inspected, shot and collected at any time or I can post it to (almost) any UK mainland address for a tenner. (£10.00).
    Last edited by zooma; 18-09-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I have just checked the pistol and it is stamped 05 69 so it was made in May 1969 and has the serial number 030469.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.