Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any other c02 rifles worth buying?

I muast be the only one with an Alross Starfire then allso have a custum SD 2250 from Steve Darell which is an awesome piece of kit.

Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    I muast be the only one with an Alross Starfire then allso have a custum SD 2250 from Steve Darell which is an awesome piece of kit.
    o/k big head. almost got one but opted for the brockock safari.

you must remember the cylinders that pyramid air made. co2 bottles that you could refill with air.

P.S i wanted the shadow.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by max headroom View Post
    o/k big head. almost got one but opted for the brockock safari.

you must remember the cylinders that pyramid air made. co2 bottles that you could refill with air.

P.S i wanted the shadow.
    No Max I couldnt afford when new, I was looking at the take down Allros last year but the vendor changed his mind at last moment. What atteracted me was the simplicity of its design and style. I allways loved the original versaon of Day of The Jackal with Edward Fox and the rifle he uses in it. The Starfire is an amazing rifle and love the badge on the pistol grip which looks like a bottle top

Whats the Baikal IZH-61 5 shot springer like for a bit of plinking?

What wrong with a nice little break barrel for plinking dont need Co2 capsules then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Whats the Baikal IZH-61 5 shot springer like for a bit of plinking?

What wrong with a nice little break barrel for plinking dont need Co2 capsules then.
    yes have one, great fun, but difficult to get the spare mags from York Guns, or was the last time it tried

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    I've always fancied the Umarex (Walther, Winchester, etc) lever action carbine

Maybe one day...
    I used to have one lovely gun but I had problems with it jaming it was fine untill the gas pressure droped a little when it would shoot the pellet half out of the cylender thing that you put them in and if are not carefull you can mangle the turning lugs on the cylender then you need to get a stiff length of whire and try to push the pellet back in to the cylender I ended up wasting half of the gas and I was woried about the pressure droping to much they could do with some sort of guage I think.

Daisy 2002 pump action

http://www.gunauction.com/search/dis...temnum=8996762

I picked mine up second hand about 8 years back from the gun shop on Cat Hill, New Barnet:

35 rounds of diabolo pellets in a helix magazine (great design, like the calico pistol)

pump action feeds super smoothly

1 CO2 capsule gives around 2 mags worth of shots in normal temperatures

great fund for plinking cans up and down the garden
    Matou: The Braughing Banger