Thread: Foresight tunnel for MPR?

Foresight tunnel for MPR?

Could any kind person confirm what foresight tunnel would fit onto an Air Arms MPR precision? I'm looking to replace the stock one with something like a Centra Score and am led to believe I need a M18 size, however they only seem to come in either FWB, Anschutz or Walther fittings, so I can assume there must be some difference between these, but can't fathom out what these differences are. The AA website doesn't mention anything regarding sizes.

I'm now questioning whether it's even worth changing from the stock tunnel and maybe the way to go is just changing the element. Any help or advice is much appreciated.

M18 is the tunnel diameter and not related to actual to fitment, either m18 or m22 tunnel size will fit and simply depends on your preference for tunnel size, the key measurement is the dovetail size on the actual rifle, Most are 11mm nowadays (Anschutz and some Walther are not) give me a call if ya need help .

Nige
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more