Thread: weston park game fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

weston park game fair

what did you think of the show this year.

Honest opinion, I mentioned two years ago how much life this Fair has left in it.

game fair

I didn't go last year cause I broke my foot, I took two friends who were looking for airgun related products and both were dissapointed at the lack of product,
    It used to be such a good day out it had everything, but I felt bad for misleading my friends, we came away early. wont be going again, some how the fair has lost its way.
    Last edited by snock; 21-09-2014 at 09:06 PM.

I went last year and vowed never to go again. For the airgunner it was very dissapointing ,unless you are flush and looking for the latest all singing all dancing top of the range air rifle, in which case you probably thought it was ok.
    But.....most ordinary airgunners are looking for good second hand guns and kit, in which case the airgun expo is a big FAIL.

Pete.

As usual I had a blinder, despite limping around with busted ligaments. Loved the shows and enjoyed catching up with my mates who were exhibiting and doing their bit to promote the sport. I hope it carries on for many years to come.
    Came away with a cheap garden tool for hacking away branches, and a coat hanger. If I want bargains, I'll look on one of the Facebook pages or car boot sales.

ATB - Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Hi lads
    I said a few years ago after queuing hours to get in,that's the year they
    were taking money at the gate that it would be the last time ,but as I was
    Taking the wife to see her sister in Wolverhampton so I though I'll
    Risk it .only went down gun makers row and airgun expo it's just not the same
    As the early years as another post says lack of product
    Les

Quote Originally Posted by hareng View Post
    Honest opinion, I mentioned two years ago how much life this Fair has left in it.
    car boot and a market has more to offer its to dear for both the stall holders and the public i hope they go broke its the first time for 20 years i have missed going ,rifle craft , knibbs ,and others do not attend now its a waste of time totaly