On Sunday I bought a tin of AA Diablo Express and tried them yesterday, I was impressed they worked really well from my MK4.
Sadly I only bought one tin to be on the safe side in-case they didn’t work out.

So I have now ordered a tin of the JSB version to see what they are like. The JSB seem more readily available, but if the JSB aren’t as good then there seems to be very limited supply of AA express. Only Uttings seem to stock them, Uttings price on them seems okay but the postage seems a bit of a killer. The price at the show was £8 per tin for the AA`s which was great.

Anyone else getting good results with either of these?
Also does anyone have a local RFD stocking these? I’ve had a phone around and cant find a local stockist, but some would order some in if I buy a couple of hundred quid’s worth

Am going to SFS in a week or so and was wondering if anyone has any contacts at AA that could pass me some details to see if as am in the area I could buy some direct from them which also means there’s likely to be less damaged pellets buying direct.

ATB

Matt