They make it more condensed each year to cram in the ever decreasing exhibitors who will pay the exorbitant rates. Psychology.

Thought the airgun, shotguns and centrefire stuff was near on non existent this year.
Nice to see ASI make a come back after several years away, wonder if they will attend next year.

Realistically what did the airgun Expo offer, nothing of interest no high end stuff with just BSA, Daystate, Umarex, SFS, MTC, dive bottle place have a go ranges and out of sight the European Champs. May have missed one, sorry if I have.
Same with shotguns and centrefire, what was there just some night vision, traps, a few shop fronts and reloading stuff, no importers except ASI or proper manufacturers as years gone by.

If I want to buy tat, a spoon, cup, sweets, kids toys, cheapo tools and the like i'll go to a reliable establishment. Its nothing more than a Sunday market from a shooters perspective.
Its been mentioned for years to get the punters in they have to get the trade and exhibitors there. Without the trade they have nothing so why rip em off. I think most would be shocked how much a tent costs, think three zeros at start point which comes out of profits, most make a loss.