Thread: HW100 cylinder support

HW100 cylinder support

Looking for a floating barrel cylinder support for a HW100KS, I know of the Rowan and Huggett offerings, just wondered if there were any others available? Seen one made by OI engineering in the past but can no longer find if they are still available?

Quote Originally Posted by rob2278 View Post
    Looking for a floating barrel cylinder support for a HW100KS, I know of the Rowan and Huggett offerings, just wondered if there were any others available? Seen one made by OI engineering in the past but can no longer find if they are still available?
    Try steve at hw100tuning

Quote Originally Posted by rob2278 View Post
    Try steve from hw100tuning. http://www.hw100tuning.co.uk/

Or, take the O ring out of the original barrel support band, which leaves the barrel free floating but still protected from a hard knock.
    Airwolf, Prosport, GinB HW98, LGU, HW100T, Theoben Grand Prix:- all .177

Quote Originally Posted by mand View Post
    Or, take the O ring out of the original barrel support band, which leaves the barrel free floating but still protected from a hard knock.
    Fitting a Huggett shroud so that's not an option, should have said that initially

I have a Huggett shroud and Belita mod fitted to my HW100 KT, when I got them I also got the cylinder support they make, all fits brillianty and leaves the barrel fully floating.

IMO all works very well and does look the dogs, not cheap I know, but sometimes you only get what you pay for