Thread: Stories of a wannabe reloader......

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Hi GF8 may I ask where you bought the press etc from. I'm just back from Florida and basspro didn't have the dies etc I was looking for and I didn't buy a press as I was worried about the weight of my luggage. I have a few dollars on a prepaid MasterCard so I would rather spend these than buy from Europe or uk. Cabelas seem to be charging 25% shipping and basspro 45%! Midway don't ship internationally from the USA site as they would rather you pay more from the uk site. Thanks in advance, if you've went to the trouble of researching where is best to buy gear at a reasonable price then I'll gladly take your advice.
    I'm not playing 'secret squirrel' but I'm not sure the BBS allows direct sales links for that auction site, but I can point you to the seller - so sending you a link by PM. Over and above sales price you should expect a touch under $100 for postage and pre-paid customs charges (those will vary depending on final sale price but given the history, it shouldn't exceed $100), so factor that into the price and you would still have yourself a bargain. The pricing I paid was $261 for the "RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit".
    Last edited by GaleForceEight; 28-09-2014 at 12:10 PM.