Thread: another ben taylor thread

BoNeS Guest

another ben taylor thread

poped in today to drop off a m8's rapid which was leaking, started chatting with daniel and then got told the gun was all fixed and i could take it away there and then

good service again from Ben and i am sure the rapid's owner will be pleased as punch with the trigger mod

also cant wait for the new silencer ben showed me which also allows the 500cc bottle to attach to any gun with 16" barrel

Quote Originally Posted by BoNeS
    poped in today to drop off a m8's rapid which was leaking, started chatting with daniel and then got told the gun was all fixed and i could take it away there and then

good service again from Ben and i am sure the rapid's owner will be pleased as punch with the trigger mod

also cant wait for the new silencer ben showed me which also allows the 500cc bottle to attach to any gun with 16" barrel

This bit looks good........
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

hi bones ,was nice to put a face to the name today at bens.have a good shoot on sunday.

Looking forward to my SLR
    HW97K Lazaglide, HW80 Lazaglide(ex), Sidewinder(ex), FX2000(ex), Fenman(ex), Evolution(ex), HW45(ex), Hurricane(ex), SLR98(?), Wiscombe(?).
    SureFire G2+P91, SureFire G2+P60, SureFire E2, SureFire 6P+3W BOG, SureFire 6P+A19+P90, Mag 3D+3W+LOP, Mag 2C+1W+MOP, SL Strion, QIII, Surefire L1