Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New CO2 pistol model CP1

New CO2 pistol model CP1

Like the look of the new CO2 airpistol , they look good with floating barrel,b/a single shot , available in .177 or .22 and being good value if prices here are similar
    to other countries in Europe i.e. Poland doing them for £66 posted but I can only find one co. in UK so far taking orders for them delivering in October but £159
    http://www.china-airrifle.com/produc...92d12f4fa.html
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Looks ok but not having a safety may put some people off.
    Every quarrel begins in nothing and ends in a struggle for supremacy
    http://3d-accessories.simplesite.com

Its a bolt action pistol if you feel you really need a safety you can just open the bolt
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Safeties don't make for safety.

Soviets omitted one from their Tokarev automatic pistol and France didn't put one on their MAS-36 rifle. Rounds were only chambered when about to shoot the weapon. Given the pistol is for target shooting and plinking, would be an easy thing to discharge it into the ground if it needs to be made safe.

I'd definitely consider one at £66 posted!
    Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little.

Cp1

Could do with some stippling to the hand grip and a palm swell
    Both you could do yourself easily
    Daystate Airwolf MVT.22 40ft RUGER77/17hmr RUGER SR22
    "DON'T EVER SHOOT A 17 HMR. What ever you thought you knew about 22 rim fires, and loved about them, will be lost forever. It's like dumping your wife for Miss America."

Well guys most of you put my thoughts in print , going on its looks , floating barrel long sight line and wood grips you can work on or maybe even change I think it looks a bargain if I can find it either through a uk dealer at a sensible price or ordering in Europe , just not sure about from Poland as their airgun power levels are higher than ours , I called into a local rfd to ask about one and I have to ring him back Tuesday morning to see if he can order one and at what price .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Would I be right in saying that you might expect, on a bolt-action pistol, for the bolt handle to be on the left side?

Did anyone else notice the SPA 400 - looks like a longer HW40 but with slab-sided grips (possibly vague Desert Eagle styling?) although from the quoted muzzle velocity not much more powerful.

Iain

Quote Originally Posted by Iain K D View Post
    Would I be right in saying that you might expect, on a bolt-action pistol, for the bolt handle to be on the left side?

Did anyone else notice the SPA 400 - looks like a longer HW40 but with slab-sided grips (possibly vague Desert Eagle styling?) although from the quoted muzzle velocity not much more powerful.

Iain
    Unfortunately most air pistol manufacturers have not worked the left side bolt out yet and continue with copying rifle layout. If you are a right hand shooter as the majority are, having a left hand bolt on a pistol would be convenient.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Well my local RFD said they cant get them , Sportsman gun centre say they will probably have them in some time next year but no idea of price .

CUSTOM CROSMANS- trade, swap and chat! guy on this face book page says he has 20 coming in next week £80 plus postage and has a lot of interest , might be worth a punt at that price

the link to the picture if it works

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...e6015b8be551c1

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    What's the likely hood of ordering one from Poland and the pistol actually turning up?

I really like the look of the pistol and the power and something like this would be ideal for my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by kaboom View Post
    CUSTOM CROSMANS- trade, swap and chat! guy on this face book page says he has 20 coming in next week £80 plus postage and has a lot of interest , might be worth a punt at that price

the link to the picture if it works

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...e6015b8be551c1
    Link says, contents not found for me??

atb
    Bri

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanfox View Post
    link says, contents not found for me??

Atb
    bri
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^same for me^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can get one from "The Shooting Party", for £169