Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New CO2 pistol model CP1

Quote Originally Posted by kaboom View Post
    CUSTOM CROSMANS- trade, swap and chat! guy on this face book page says he has 20 coming in next week £80 plus postage and has a lot of interest , might be worth a punt at that price

the link to the picture if it works

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...e6015b8be551c1
    I can't get this link to work either.
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Me neither, Frustrating!
    Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little.

CUSTOM CROSMANS- trade, swap and chat! guy on this face book page says he has 20 coming in next week £80 plus postage and has a lot of interest , might be worth a punt at that price

Don't know if it's same people but did a search for these on fb and its a U.S. seller ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    I enquired from the company in Poland and they said they could send one in .22 cal as the .177 were out of stock for £67 and it would take 1-2 weeks to get hear via DHL

Went to my bank to transfer the money over and they said I will be charged £25 for the transfer so I said I don't think so

Contacted Poland again to ask if I can pay by PayPal, Credit Card or Money gram and they said no so I didn't bother getting one

Shame as I really like the look of it but as usual when we get them over hear we have to pay more then 3 times they cost elsewhere

Harry.

looks like the link was killed and the guy offering them at £80 pus p and p did a runner with 13 peoples money police involved etc .

found a few shops online with pre order @ £159.00 but I think that a bit much

Cp1

Order it from Poland on a credit card.

You will still have protection if it doesn't arrive!

I ordered one from Poland, it arrived yesterday under £70, I used paypal as they don't speak Polish
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    I ordered one from Poland, it arrived yesterday under £70, I used paypal as they don't speak Polish
    Can't get the translation to work on that site though to put my order in , only parts of it are going to English after clicking on the GB flag .

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    Can't get the translation to work on that site though to put my order in , only parts of it are going to English after clicking on the GB flag .
    I ordered one from a polish site (Silesia shop), it arrived no problem. They even emailed me the tracking number the day it was ordered. Takes about 3-5 working days to arrive.

On the site, select the GB flag. Then when the page re-loads, select British Pound from the currency menu. The descriptions will still be in polish, however, the checkout procedure will be in English and £'s.

Links to the two here:
    http://www.silesia-factory.pl/en/sho...kandar-45.html .177 version
    http://www.silesia-factory.pl/en/sho...kandar-55.html .22 version

It's a cracking pistol for the money, and the money you save over purchasing one in the UK, will leave you with money to spend on a red-dot, scope, and/or accessories
    Ex-Airgunner

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    I ordered one from a polish site (Silesia shop), it arrived no problem. They even emailed me the tracking number the day it was ordered. Takes about 3-5 working days to arrive.

On the site, select the GB flag. Then when the page re-loads, select British Pound from the currency menu. The descriptions will still be in polish, however, the checkout procedure will be in English and £'s.

Links to the two here:
    http://www.silesia-factory.pl/en/sho...kandar-45.html .177 version
    http://www.silesia-factory.pl/en/sho...kandar-55.html .22 version

It's a cracking pistol for the money, and the money you save over purchasing one in the UK, will leave you with money to spend on a red-dot, scope, and/or accessories
    Thanks Richie , that's the other thing I was going to ask , can you pay via paypal as the bank transfer is another £25 , I see someone has but is it easy ?

Yeah, I paid by Paypal no problems. Once you've filled in all the check out details, you'll be asked what payment method you want to use and there's no charge for Paypal
    Ex-Airgunner

I have been told by someone who has them that the .22 versions are right on the limit, but it is an easy job to shorten the hammer spring and bring the power down.

I got mine from the Silesia shop as well, ordered it Monday night and it arrived the next Monday.

It's worth smoothing the trigger/sear. It took me about 10 mins with some fine wet and dry and oil and now the trigger is 100% better
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    Yeah, I paid by Paypal no problems. Once you've filled in all the check out details, you'll be asked what payment method you want to use and there's no charge for Paypal
    Thanks again Richie

Another source £46 plus postage from Poland.

http://www.sztucer.pl/

BILL50

Did as you say but it wont convert to pounds , comes up with error message for currency ?