Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonfire Boinger Bash ?

Bonfire Boinger Bash ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVENT

The Bonfire Boinger Bash will be held on 8th and 9th November 2014

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well the last 3 times I'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username, Forum, nearest postal town and the word "camping" if doing so.

2) I hang on to the cheques until we reach the minimum break even point for portaloos, insurance etc before banking them.

3) I will be scanning the cheques before banking them, so in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, can bank transfer your money back into your account.

4) As cheques come in I will post your username/Forum/Postal town up on here with your cheques status ---received/Banked.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

There will of course be a Saturday night bonfire

Targets will be a load of Spinners, Bell targets and the Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards, and hopefully I'll be buying or building some more Knockdowns and making a few more spinners.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick

CHEQUE LIST

Wonky Donkey ---------- BBS --------- Oakengates ------------------------------- Paid

Transporter ---------------BBS --------- Utoxeter ---------------------------------- Paid

Captain Bongo ----------- BBS --------- Up North somewhere -------------------- Paid

Tinbum ------------------- BBS --------- Down south by the seaside -------------- Paid

Mrs Tinbum --------------Guest ---lives with Tinbum (it's a dirty job but someone has to hoover the Delrin swarf up) - Paid

Slinger69 ----------------- BBS --------- Walsall - (growing old disgracefully) ---- Cheque received

Chris Allum --------------- BBS --------- Chesham - (new Bruce) ------------------ Cheque received

Mattyboy ------------------ BBS --------- Wingham - ( has an orange fettish ) ------ Cheque received

Capital Bee ---------------- BBS ------ Hereford - My Dad had a Hereford bull called Billy - Cheque received

CLOGGER ------------------ BBS ------ Clevedon - another one camping --- the worlds gone mad --- Cheque received

Trumpetier ----------------- BBS ------ Middlesborough - the good looking one --- Cheque received

Craig-P --------------------- BBS ------ Walsall - soon to be called daddy ------------------ Cheque received

TonybloodyL --------------- BBS ------ Retford - absolutely boinging mad --------------------- Cheque received

Dave the Frame ------------ BBS ------ Norwich -Will be lovely and toasty in his camper van - Cheque received

Jake the Frame ------------ BBS ------- Norwich - Dave's son --- quelle surprise ----------- Cheque received

oldskoolzzz ----------------- BBS ------- Long Eaton --- Diana shooter - may be in a tent with BarryG - Cheque received

Black Beard ---------------- BBS ------- Bristol --- A bit like captain Birdseye without the fish fingers --- Cheque received

severnsider ----------------- BBS ------ Dursley --- Another nice bloke looking to get hypothermia ------ Cheque received

wombat100+Blu ------------ BBS ------ Stockport -- ones got scraggy hair, the other's an Afgan -------- Cheque received

CLEZ ------------------------- BBS ------ St Helens -------------- Moonshine ----------------------------- Cheque received

Springer Monkey ------------ BBS ------ St Helens --------- more Moonshine ------------------------- Cheque received

Papa Cleary ------------------ BBS ------ St Helens ------- and even more Moonshine -------------- Cheque received

Maz001471 ------------------- BBS ----- Nottingham ----- Big bore 80 shooter ? --------------------------- Cheque received

AKA Clint ---------------------- BBS ----- Nottingham ----- Maz's mate Geoff from the last bash ---------- Cheque received

Wilderbeest -------------------- BBS ----- Warrington ---- A Newbie who's not camping --- sensible chap - Cheque received

^^^^^^^^ They're all completely bonkers you know
    Last edited by T 20; 04-11-2014 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Wilderbeest

Brilliant news Mick, count me in
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Postal order will be arranged tomorrow.

Ooh I'm a boinger bash virgin and the Saturday should be doable for me

Taxi service for my kids football matches on Sundays which rules me out for the weekends jolly.

But the Saturday would be ace as I wanted to attend the last meet but never got my ass in gear

If this goes ahead someone please bring a walther century

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Postal order will be arranged tomorrow.
    Don't you dare send me any money Steve --- I already owe you more than £20 mate.

And as I do a rollover from the last event :-

Captain Bongo --- Payment received

Wonky Donky --- payment received

Transporter --- payment received

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Brilliant news Mick, count me in
    OK Dave

But could you try to look just a bit uglier this time.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Ooh I'm a boinger bash virgin and the Saturday should be doable for me

Taxi service for my kids football matches on Sundays which rules me out for the weekends jolly.

But the Saturday would be ace as I wanted to attend the last meet but never got my ass in gear

If this goes ahead someone please bring a walther century

Nick

Always happy to have new faces here Nick --- it's what it's all about.

I think Bigtoe has a Walther if he's up for this.

All the best Mick

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Two more here Mick!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Two more here Mick!
    Just the job Nick --- I'll phone Little Eddy and order a bonfire and some wood for the campsite.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Always happy to have new faces here Nick --- it's what it's all about.

I think Bigtoe has a Walther if he's up for this.

All the best Mick
    Cheers Mick always nice to put a few more faces to names

If anyone else can only do Saturday and if you're local or en-route ill happily offer a lift down as I'll have 4 empty seats and a big enough boot to carry many a rifle going spare

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Would have loved to but jetting off to somewhere warmer. Cant speak for Mel and JohnB though !

Hope it comes off for you Guys !

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Count me in Mick.

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Boing!!

BOING BOING BOING!!!!

Sorry for the late appearance, chaps.

Today has been my day off - should have been a nice, relaxing day, hopefully with a plink shoe-horned in somewhere. Not a bit of it, only just getting sorted now, but was desperate to look in and see if there was any news.

The good news is that that Sunday is my Sunday off! So, that's a YES from me.

I'll see if I can do anything as regards the Saturday....Saturdays are a normal working day for me and I have no holiday days remaining, but I'll see what I can do, even if it means talking the boss into letting me have the day off unpaid. We're quieter in Autumn and Winter, so might be able to convince him.

Ha ha ha ha BOING BOING BOING

Just the thing for curing the Winter Blues.

Cheers Mick and Shirl and I look forward to seeing you all again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Finally... I'm free for this one

Bet it'll be bloody cold though Mick!

Cheque will go off tomorrow mate

Looking forward to it

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    Finally... I'm free for this one

Bet it'll be bloody cold though Mick!

Cheque will go off tomorrow mate

Looking forward to it

Matty
    Now there's some good news!

I've just checked the heating in the camper and the result is....... Toasty!
    God rest ye jelly mental men